Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Cotler

He is a terrible doctor. He cares only about money, not patient health. He never returns phone calls. He couldn’t make a right diagnosis after sending me to 12 different very expensive tests!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr Cotler is not warm, very serious and makes us all nervous to be around. Dread seeing him for this reason. I need a doctor that I feel comfortable talking to.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Where do I start? For starters, pay very careful attention to your symptoms. Do not stay in chcago if you have cirrhosis. My family members (plural) had spotty care here, do not recommend, no matter the doctor or the rep if the hospital. Three of them had no answers to a death disease. many prayers to my family as we heal without knowledge of why my family menber died. Go to mayo or Cleveland: you are worth it!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Cotler's waiting room is always packed, people waiting for hours (I've waited for as long as three) and he gives indecisive answers. He lead me to believe that I shouldn't rush into a surgery to prevent getting cirrhosis of the liver, and after deciding NOT to wait, was still diagnosed with cirrhosis (I had a biopsy during the surgery). Please do not use this doctor. He had me wait for three hours once to discuss results he didn't have and sent me home in rush hour traffic!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

my husband is a patient with DR SCOTT COTLER , FOR 3 YRS THIS IS THE BEST DR, WE , EVER HAD IS KIND AND VERY UNDERSTANDING,AND KNOWS HIS STUFF HIS NURSE JO, IS ONE OF THE MOST CARING NURSE I HAVE EVER KNOWN , MY HUSBAND IS VERY SICK AND WAITING FOR A LIVER ,I FEEL LIKE FAMILY WITH THIS GROUP,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Scott J. Cotler's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1990)