Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Holbrook

In the three or four years I have had Dr Holbrook as my primary care physician, I have had nothing but excellent experiences with Dr Holbrook and his staff. I trust him implicitly. I am 78 years old and am hoping he will never move from his extremely convenient location!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Holbrook for over 10 years and have never had a negative experience with him or his staff. Fees assessed by the clinic service are not within the doctors purview. The practice of medicine is not an exact science (that why it is a practice). Dr. Holbrook has always answered all questions I have asked in a polite, respectful, and knowledgeable manner.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Denied lab test, no patient follow-up when instructed to do so by hospitalist.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr Holbrook has a terrible bedside manner. I found him to be quite rude and condescending. I switched to another doctor in his practice after my first visit with him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Charges for extended visits when seen only 10 minutes. There seems to be a communication problem between my phone call>staff>DR and vice versa. Dr's attitude comes across as dismissive and even argumentative. Assistant was rude on phone 4 different times.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Mark L. Holbrook's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company