Ratings for Dr. M. Carl Limbaugh

As others have commented, Limbaugh rushes through the office time with PT's. Makes statments that are not backed up in case files. Others have stated and I concur that Limbaugh makes it up as he gets along. Why do we need him due to fact that he sends you to someone else for proceed. Not afraid to tell you most emphatically that "You are going to die" if you do not follow his plan. States in file how you are not listening to him, but,, the words in the file state you were doing better just a week back. He does not work if you do not give and give and give blood. You need to come in a week later so he can tell you what could have been said in email or a telephone call. Others have stated Limbaugh likes to ride insurance pocket and YOUR pocket. I responded to his office as a result for a business postcard at my home. Is it not funny Limbaugh needs to drum up business with postcards on a mass mailing due to need for more PT's???? Visit with CAUTION!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Yes. Dr. Limbaugh is quick, but that is what I like about him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

He was fast and great! He listened well and answered appropriately. Loved him!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Doesn't listen and very quick to get you in and out. On multiple occasions my husband and I have come into Dr. Limbaugh's office. I've been misdiagnosed and put through tests and on medications that were unnecessary because he doesn't listen. Most times I felt like he was googling my symptoms and going with the best answer. His staff is just as careless and lazy. On top of that, he's the only physician I have ever been to that charges you to get results of your tests. He also charges you to come into unnecessary visits to get referrals to specialists when my insurance doesn't require referrals. He's not out to help, he just wants to charge up bills. We are definitely looking for a new doctor. Gave him multiple chances to do better, he failed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I scheduled an appointment with Carl Limbaugh because my regular doctor was out that day. I was experiencing breathing problems, and, as I have asthma, I knew it was probably bronchitis. Limbaugh came in the room, listened to my breathing for less than 30 seconds, and then told me I needed to go to a heart hospital. He said my breathing was clear (which it wasn't), and my heart sounded fine, but he didn't want to be the one to miss something. He said they would probably just tell me I had bronchitis. I had zero symptoms that would suggest any kind of heart issue. He did not listen to anything I had to say; he had clearly made the diagnosis before walking into the room. He acted as if he just wanted to get rid of me. He was with me for less than five minutes. I will never go back to this "physician," and you can bet I will tell everyone I know to avoid him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Great Doctor!! no frills and answers all questions. will keep as family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I like Dr. Limbaugh. He's very punctual, and I don't have to spend a lot of time there.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

My major complaint is he doesn't pay attention to patients. I would strongly suggestion finding a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

i have seen this doctor for over 7 years the only complaint i guess is that he dosent spend enough time with you very very quick not that he may need to but a more thorough exam sometimes means alot to the patient then a hurry in and out but you either like him or dont i just stick with him since ive been there so long. But may change shortly just feel like cattle with him. BEST of luck to any other patients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. M. Carl Limbaugh's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK