Ratings for Dr. Anthony Zamojc

great friendly staff and Dr, would and will be back

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

as a runner, I have had some problems with my wheels ( feet ) over the years, he has always taken care of me . Very knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring. Not rushed, very insightful, Great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

My sons have been seeing this Doctor for the last 2 years and the overall experience has been nothing but top notch. Great staff and excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Good experience with this doctor. Friendly and helpful office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Very helpful and extremely personable. Put my teenage daughter very much at ease and made himself available outside of normal hours. Hope we don't have to go back, but if we do we know we are in good hands!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I was very disappointed. I think this guy writes his own reviews--there is nothing from stopping him from doing so, anyone can log on with no restriction--because in reality he is all about the money

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

This entire office is full of wonderful people, from the office staff to Dr. Zamojc himself.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

If you would like orthotics and have $600 coverage then go see Dr. Zamojc, otherwise don't waste your time. I went based on reading these reviews, as well as finally going to see an actual Podiatrist. Over 20 years, I have visited my family physician, sports medicine specialists and physiotherapists. Dr. Zamojc stated my other orthotics were not made correctly, and "his" were that much better. He stated our insurance company wasn't "good" if coverage was any less then $500. Don't waste your $50 for 20 minutes of a scribbled diagram, salespitch and no pain relief.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Outstanding staff and podiatrist. Agree 100 percent with the reviewers. Excellence in technical aspects and in his interpersonal skills. His staff is outstanding. Thanks so much to the team. Edgardo Perez,MD

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

11/10. Seriously. Medical students should follow Dr.Zamojc around to learn how to interact with patients. This guy knows his stuff plus knows how to explain everything to you. If your feet hurt go here, you will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011