Ratings for Dr. Cindy S. Wright

Stay away no bedside manner. Lacking in communicating with patient. I cannot believe this Dr is able to hold a license.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She is very emotional and lacks clear information. I did not feel comfortable in her care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

This doctor keeps patients coming back over and over just for basic prescriptions and test results. She put me through every test imaginable at a terrible expense to medicare and my supplemental insurance company. She sent me to a hematologist who couldn't figure out why I was there. This doctor should not be practicing.The shortest wait time I experienced was 45 minutes; the longest was 2 hours. She had to look things up in a book, and still couldn't explain to me what she was doing.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Poor personality. Poor interaction with me. I had one visit and that was all I needed. Caustic. But you give it a try and you might like her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

poor feed back or none on tests ordered. poor response to patient questions asked. inacurate charges by receptionist even though we have insurance coverage. poor communication between doctor and patient. contradictions at every visit in reference to adressing health issues at hand.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Cindy S. Wright's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois