Ratings for Dr. Jacek Mistersky

This doctor lacks bedside manners. He's a surgeon he is about cutting not talking to people. I went with my husband after a heart attack and had some questions, he told me he is very busy and didn't have time to answer our questions. Really if you're that busy perhaps you need to rethink how you schedule your appointments. Did I mention we got in an 1 1/2 hr after our scheduled appt. Where's there consideration for people's time? Horrible doctor, not sure why my husbands GP thinks he's so great.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Terrible staff & extremely rude. You would think that stuff dealing with patients with sensitive health matter especially should be SELECTED. Doctor is too much on a hurry all the time, short with words and I believe could be missing very important health facts and information. After all this is supposed to be carrying staff and doctor pertaining heart matter.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Cannot agree more with the posters regarding the staff. I own a business and if my receptionist spoke to people on the phone like the Doctors did, I wouldn't have much of a business. The Doc himself, really curt and in a hurry but I'm not there for a chat. He should take a few minutes and have a look at his staff...

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Secretary stuff are rude , One girl is always there the others not so much. She definitely shouldn't be in this field of work, always with angry look on her face and when you talk to her she is down right arrogant. Dr. M should really take a close look and re examine who he has representing his office. The saddest part is his reputation is suffering because of his staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I had a heart attack in summer of 2014 and an appointment was made for me to see him in Sept. I was treated great and received lots of information that was relative to my situation. The staff booked my follow-up one year later as I was leaving. One year later I showed up and had a stress test. The young assistant doing the test was great and respectful. The Dr came in to a second romm I was waiting in after the test to review the results. Again, polite, to the point and informative. See you in another year.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Danger. My friend got a clean bill of health from this dr. A month later had a massive heart attack. The blockage was so bad the St Marys staff almost had to do open heart. Look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Waited one hour in office before the doctor came. Felt rushed not very pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I have been seeing him him for a year and he said I needed an echo every six month for my aorta and when six month went by and no phone call from the office I thought I will remind them, the receptionist was very rude and wouldn't hear me out and kept on saying we will call you and that there was 400 waiting in front of me and I tris to explain That I needed this test and don't have to see him, she got loud and practically hung up on me. I think they have a factory and they didn't treat me like a patient

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I really have no clue what is wrong with people working in this office. The Doctor in never there because he is always away for one reason or another. When you call (and lord know I have called) to try and get an appointment, the secretaries are nothing but rude and condescending. If the nurse calls you back she is of no help either. Get your act together people. You are there to provide a service.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Luck for people who actually get in to see this Doctor. I had a stroke just before Christmas and I am still waiting for an appointment. I have called and called the office and all I get from the secretary is that they will call me when they have time to book me in . Very rude and not helpful.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016