Ratings for Dr. Jacek Mistersky

Never had any issues with this office. Sometimes I think people feed off of others negativity. I just called now to touch base in regards to a referral in regards to a procedure I need done in London. I was assured that indeed the referral was sent on the day of my last appointment and it takes time. I have no complaints. Maybe we should walk in their shoes for a day.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

This Dr is a disgrace! Waited 7 month to see him after 50 minutes I asked I have another appointment how long more I have to wait? The secretary said another 45 min! No respect to other peoples time. I can go on and on about how disrespectful the receptionist was ( the one that looks like the white witch from Narnia) and how people were waiting longer than me to see this Dr. If this man was in another industry, he would go bankrupt in a month. I wonder what happen to simple human decency and integrity? Someone should remind this Dr. about The Hippocratic Oath!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Never see this doctor... Totally unprofessional. Please see another cardiologist, no time to seeing patient unless they are scheduled only for testing. I came to be there at 345 pm for my appointment I waited for about 45 minutes to be called but no one seem to care if patients are hot in their reception. So as I was too hot and could not bear their office full of patients waiting to be seen, I went out. The receptionist said that I will be next but they did actually just call me to wait again in another room. In the small room was also very hot, just couldn't bear the room because it was too small and it sounds very noisy outside like they were just having fun. So I decided to go out and when I went out one of the staff was just on her cellphone, texting. I said "I have no time to see the doctor" Yes that is true I do not have to see the doctor because the doctor also didn't have time to see me. What kind of doctor who disregard patient because it is only a follow up. Sorry but for me, I will follow up to a new cardiologist who probably more respectable of patients who are also professional of time and not just looking to have more patients in their list.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I went to this clinic for a stress test and an ecocardiogram. Tests are completed. I believe I saw another Dr. on both occasions who works with Dr. Mistersky. Interestingly, the other Dr. did not introduce himself properly and I initially I thought he was Dr. Mistersky. Now I know that I am going to see Dr. Mistersky this Friday. After reading all these comments, I negatives outweighs the positives. I generally believe in crowdsourcing but if this is true there is something seriously wrong with this clinic. I wonder whey my GP talk strongly about them. Regarding staff, yes, one of the ladies must have some issue but I was not too concerned about it. If I have time, I will try to post my first impression about Dr. Misterski after seeing him this Friday. LPP

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

One, perhaps senior, abrupt, belligerent and rude staff member. She is in the wrong business; should be well away from anything dealing directly with people, notably people with health challenges.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

In a hurry ...Does not explain everything clearly with options to be decided by GP ..You almost have to be prepared with questions to lead him

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

The guy couldn't be bothered to take 5 minutes to talk to me, a complete moron who offered no confidence or information on my condition and or results. What a complete waste of my time. Friendly staff. Regards, Jon Heron

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

He was very superficial and too much in a hurry. The receptionist was not very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

My husband had been told he needed a pacemaker. Dr Misterky, would not send us to the pacemaker clinic. In the end our own GP had to send the referral. Dr Misterski almost cost my husband his life. He was in such bad shape that we finally got the pacemaker on an emergency bases. Shame on Misterski. Our next appointment with him,was not until Nov. we got the pacemaker Sept 18. We are going to fire Misterski.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Went to see Dr. Mistersky with my mother in February. His staff was thorough, helpful and very courteous. Dr. Mistersky himself is a true gentleman and did everything to make my mother (who is 83) was comfortable and understood what he was telling her. Long wait between doing the tests and actually seeing the doctor however, but other than than, it was a good experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017