Ratings for Dr. Jacek Mistersky

I went to this clinic for a stress test and an ecocardiogram. Tests are completed. I believe I saw another Dr. on both occasions who works with Dr. Mistersky. Interestingly, the other Dr. did not introduce himself properly and I initially I thought he was Dr. Mistersky. Now I know that I am going to see Dr. Mistersky this Friday. After reading all these comments, I negatives outweighs the positives. I generally believe in crowdsourcing but if this is true there is something seriously wrong with this clinic. I wonder whey my GP talk strongly about them. Regarding staff, yes, one of the ladies must have some issue but I was not too concerned about it. If I have time, I will try to post my first impression about Dr. Misterski after seeing him this Friday. LPP

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Murderer! Gave my husband amiodarone drug twice and it attacked his lungs and now my husband is dying from pulimary fribois! ! Stay away from this doctor and that drug

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

One, perhaps senior, abrupt, belligerent and rude staff member. She is in the wrong business; should be well away from anything dealing directly with people, notably people with health challenges.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

In a hurry ...Does not explain everything clearly with options to be decided by GP ..You almost have to be prepared with questions to lead him

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

The guy couldn't be bothered to take 5 minutes to talk to me, a complete moron who offered no confidence or information on my condition and or results. What a complete waste of my time. Friendly staff. Regards, Jon Heron

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

He was very superficial and too much in a hurry. The receptionist was not very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

My husband had been told he needed a pacemaker. Dr Misterky, would not send us to the pacemaker clinic. In the end our own GP had to send the referral. Dr Misterski almost cost my husband his life. He was in such bad shape that we finally got the pacemaker on an emergency bases. Shame on Misterski. Our next appointment with him,was not until Nov. we got the pacemaker Sept 18. We are going to fire Misterski.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Went to see Dr. Mistersky with my mother in February. His staff was thorough, helpful and very courteous. Dr. Mistersky himself is a true gentleman and did everything to make my mother (who is 83) was comfortable and understood what he was telling her. Long wait between doing the tests and actually seeing the doctor however, but other than than, it was a good experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This doctor lacks bedside manners. He's a surgeon he is about cutting not talking to people. I went with my husband after a heart attack and had some questions, he told me he is very busy and didn't have time to answer our questions. Really if you're that busy perhaps you need to rethink how you schedule your appointments. Did I mention we got in an 1 1/2 hr after our scheduled appt. Where's there consideration for people's time? Horrible doctor, not sure why my husbands GP thinks he's so great.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Terrible staff & extremely rude. You would think that stuff dealing with patients with sensitive health matter especially should be SELECTED. Doctor is too much on a hurry all the time, short with words and I believe could be missing very important health facts and information. After all this is supposed to be carrying staff and doctor pertaining heart matter.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017