Ratings for Dr. Jacek Mistersky

He was very superficial and too much in a hurry. The receptionist was not very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

My husband had been told he needed a pacemaker. Dr Misterky, would not send us to the pacemaker clinic. In the end our own GP had to send the referral. Dr Misterski almost cost my husband his life. He was in such bad shape that we finally got the pacemaker on an emergency bases. Shame on Misterski. Our next appointment with him,was not until Nov. we got the pacemaker Sept 18. We are going to fire Misterski.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Went to see Dr. Mistersky with my mother in February. His staff was thorough, helpful and very courteous. Dr. Mistersky himself is a true gentleman and did everything to make my mother (who is 83) was comfortable and understood what he was telling her. Long wait between doing the tests and actually seeing the doctor however, but other than than, it was a good experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This doctor lacks bedside manners. He's a surgeon he is about cutting not talking to people. I went with my husband after a heart attack and had some questions, he told me he is very busy and didn't have time to answer our questions. Really if you're that busy perhaps you need to rethink how you schedule your appointments. Did I mention we got in an 1 1/2 hr after our scheduled appt. Where's there consideration for people's time? Horrible doctor, not sure why my husbands GP thinks he's so great.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Terrible staff & extremely rude. You would think that stuff dealing with patients with sensitive health matter especially should be SELECTED. Doctor is too much on a hurry all the time, short with words and I believe could be missing very important health facts and information. After all this is supposed to be carrying staff and doctor pertaining heart matter.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Cannot agree more with the posters regarding the staff. I own a business and if my receptionist spoke to people on the phone like the Doctors did, I wouldn't have much of a business. The Doc himself, really curt and in a hurry but I'm not there for a chat. He should take a few minutes and have a look at his staff...

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Secretary stuff are rude , One girl is always there the others not so much. She definitely shouldn't be in this field of work, always with angry look on her face and when you talk to her she is down right arrogant. Dr. M should really take a close look and re examine who he has representing his office. The saddest part is his reputation is suffering because of his staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I had a heart attack in summer of 2014 and an appointment was made for me to see him in Sept. I was treated great and received lots of information that was relative to my situation. The staff booked my follow-up one year later as I was leaving. One year later I showed up and had a stress test. The young assistant doing the test was great and respectful. The Dr came in to a second romm I was waiting in after the test to review the results. Again, polite, to the point and informative. See you in another year.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Danger. My friend got a clean bill of health from this dr. A month later had a massive heart attack. The blockage was so bad the St Marys staff almost had to do open heart. Look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Waited one hour in office before the doctor came. Felt rushed not very pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016