Ratings for Dr. Thuyhan T. Tran

Hmmm….Find another in this group, she is short, bad bedside manners and does not listen.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

She was recommended, but she was rude, did not listen what so ever and insulted other highly skilled Dr's I had seen while traveling because they were not American. She claimed I did not have certain medical issues BEFORE an exam though I was told I did and was treated by other for them. I LEFT IN TEARS. I complained about the bill due to the fact that she had not examined me or helped me and the office did not inform me that her office was fighting with my ppo blue cross/ blue shield and it would not be covered by the blue shield. They did nothing to try to work it out after I wrote to them. My father was a Dr and I have a lot of respect for them. I understand that some people do like her. I don't know why she was such a ..... with me. I guess her middle name (not stated here)came out that day instead of Thuy. Hopefully that side stays hidden, and that they have worked out their issues with Blue Shield!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Competent, thorough, listens, questions and responds appropriately. Makes me feel like I am receiving the best up to date information and care.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Has helped me and my husband through two cancer diagnosis and various other conditions of middle age. She is a delight both personally and professionally. She is intelligent, well-trained, compassionate and interested in the "whole person". We are moving soon, but will travel to come back to see her. We love you, Dr. Tran!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Outstanding physician. Very conscientious and kind.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

bright, conscientious, considerate, will discuss problems with patient, excellent primary care physician

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Thuyhan T. Tran's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Manhattan Beach, CA