Ratings for Dr. Jerald Martin

He was the most empathic and caring Doctor I have ever had. He attended to me several times and always was a caring and explanatory man. I couldn't have gone through what I did without his kind, caring manner. I had three operations and several procedures. i have since heard he has retired. I can only hope I do not need this treatment again, as I don't know what I would do without him. If he has retired, I can only wish him a very Healthy and Restful retirement. And thank him for all he has done for me and probably hundreds of others!!!! Hope you have a very deserving retirement.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I got shuffled off he did not help with the problem what-so-ever even after I had to travel to get to him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

A few years ago my husband was developed throat cancer. Unfortunately, Dr. Martin was the one to give us that bad news. We found him very caring and compassionate even to the point of calling me at home in the evening several times to see how we were doing and handling the situation. His staff have always been courteous and helpful, making all arrangements with the Cancer Clinic, etc. We have been his patient for a number of years now and he continues to one of the most caring people we have met.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I just had an awesome appointment. Very pleased with this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

He was excellent taking my tonsils out. He explained everything to me so I would understand.THANK-YOU

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Jerald Martin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates