Ratings for Dr. V. B. Revan

Dr revan is a great doctor he helped my daughter and he is continue to with her asthma . Thank you dr. Revan

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

We went to see Dr Revan after getting outstanding references from many of our friends and neighbours. He was very cordial and professional. Excellent bedside manners. Was very thorough and patient in addressing all our questions and concerns. Being a professional in the medical field ( pharmacist) myself I felt he was very knowledgeable . Needless to say we had a great experience and we continue to be a patient at his practice. We have recommended many of our friends and family to his office and continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Unless I have serious, life-threatening need, I will never go back to this office. Dr. Revan prescribed me something that interacted with a drug he knew I was already taking that had been prescribed by my primary doctor, and he had no idea about the interaction. It seems to me that a doctor should know about common drug interactions.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. V. B. Revan's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Wilmington, OH