Ratings for Dr. Phil Inouye

I just had ERCP procedure completed by Dr. Inouye and his team. I can say that all my expectations were exceeded this day. Dr. Inouye gave me the trust I needed to go over ERCP procedure. All my thanks go to Dr. Inouye and his team for such an excellent job.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Staff should aim to return phone calls more promptly. But this does not detract from Dr. Inouye's excellent performance.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Can see why he is the best. Carefull, thorough, gentle and completely professional. Great staff support.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Inouye saved my life . Large blood vessel burst loosing up to two liters of blood. Without hesitation he accessed the burst vain, repaired it and that was 3 years ago. I was nearly toast. Thanks to his amazing skills and continuing monitoring I had no re-laps and feel fine. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I must say among all physians whom I have dealt with, Dr Inouye is the best in all aspects. Not only does he listen to you attentatively but also patiently answer every single question you ask. Some physians may be very politie, but you don't get the "genuine" feelings from them. Brenda, the secretary, is also extremely helpful. I completely got the nasty gastrorelux under control by Dr Inouye. Thank you Dr Inouye!

Submitted August 9, 2017

Very knowledgeable and helpful. I feel like he truly cares about me as a patient. Brenda at reception is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have had him as my Doctor for over 8 years now and he pretty much saved my life at the beginning of it all. During my diagnosis he answered every single one of mine and my families questions (even the stupid ones) and he never once made me feel dumb or unintelligent. He explained everything in great detail (scientifically and basically) on many occasions and has extremely good bed side manner. I felt like I was in very good hands during the whole process, and I still do to this day! He takes his time with me, making me feel like he cares about my well being. I don't think i have anything bad to say about him. Thank you Dr. Inouye!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Not personable, actually quite skittish. I had to fire him. Too bad... He had such good ratings.

Submitted February 23, 2017

This doctor is highly regarded in the community and received all kind of praises on this website. My overall experience is very different - I saw very little care from him and his staff, which is not surprising considering his practice, is run as a very shrewd business. After waiting for over 2 years after my doctor’s referral, I got my first rendezvous with him. He was attentive while making promises to resolve my situation with long-term abdominal pain. He booked me for colonoscopy even though my last one was fairly recent. After colonoscopy and also endoscopy his attitude changed drastically he was no longer caring and practically became dismissive. He was not able to provide me with diagnosis; not exactly gently hinting that I need to loose weight (I am very far from being fat) as well as pushing the pills that I clearly indicated to him were not working for me. He just did not care! Even though after all expensive tests our last conversation did not provide me with any clues into my condition nor offered me any helpful tips how to manage the pain, I was still hoping that I can at least see him if things get worse. No such luck – his door is even more firmly shut than before: no more new referrals for anyone and his existing patients need to go through family doctor first and provide him with paperwork before he considers to see them again. I had been “fortunate” to see him in his office 2 times and was the only person in his waiting room – there was nobody else waiting for the appointment (this is with the waiting time of more than 2 years). My conclusion is very simple – this doctor is only interested in being paid for expensive procedures (tests, surgeries). He feels no obligation to check on his patients’ condition and will damp you as soon as all tests are done, especially if no expensive surgeries are needed. Considering the lack of specialists in the area, his “business” will continue to thrive while his not so profitable patients continue to suffer.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I wish I would have got this doctor for my colonoscopy had no problem 5 years ago but I end up getting a real quack this time and I'm still suffering,

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016