You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Phil Inouye

I am so grateful for this caring and expert gastroenterologist. I have never felt better. I knew I was in good hands when I went in for my first colonoscopy and the surgical nurse at QCH whispered to me "He is the best... you have nothing to worry about". His nurse/receptionist is lovely and kind too.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

In April 2015 I had a bleeding artery. I lost 2 liters of blood in the emergency room and fell unconscious before Dr Inouye was called in. He saved my life! His amazing skills stopped the bleeding, repaired the rupture, infused me with fluids, and I was discharged in 10 days. The nurses at the General and the QCH were the best. The ER at QCH not so much. Many thanks to all.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Wow! Helped me with a significant colon problem. It was like the Calvary arriving. Very professional ,calm , and extremely capable. Recommend him highly without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Inouye is a great doctor. He's helped me with pains that I've had for many years. He's very caring and compassionate. His receptionist is great. She's always so pleasant and happy. I'm so happy my family doctor referred me to this amazing group.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

A few years ago I went to hospital with a necrotic gall bladder. Dr Inouye was consulted as I nearly died during the surgery. He is an excellent doctor with excellent knowledge. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Excellent doctor and great staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Inouye.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Phil Inouye's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful for this caring and expert gastroenterologist. I have never felt better. I knew I was in good hands when I went in for my first colonoscopy and..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor for gluten issues or gastric issues. Always professional and on time."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In April 2015 I had a bleeding artery. I lost 2 liters of blood in the emergency room and fell unconscious before Dr Inouye was called in. He saved my life! H..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Helped me with a significant colon problem. It was like the Calvary arriving. Very professional ,calm , and extremely capable. Recommend him highly withou..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Inouye is a great doctor. He's helped me with pains that I've had for many years. He's very caring and compassionate. His receptionist is great. She's ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few years ago I went to hospital with a necrotic gall bladder. Dr Inouye was consulted as I nearly died during the surgery. He is an excellent doctor with e..."

June 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2H 8R2". Address has been updated from "None" to "39 Robertson Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137263263".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, probably saved my life. Very professional, straightforward, knowledgeable and I trust him."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor with great communication skills. Ready to answer any questions and offer very helpful information."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and great staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Inouye."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If it wasn't for Dr. Inouye's intuition in giving me an endoscopy, after a colonoscopy, my stomach cancer would never have been caught in time. He is my Angel"

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent is I need to say my wife and myself both see him"

September 18, 2014