Ratings for Dr. Penelope Isherwood

I've been seeing Penny for 18 months during my IVF journey. She is so lovely and makes me feel like I'm on good hands. Been a long journey but so glad to have been recommended Penny!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have always feel comfortable when visiting Dr Isherwood. Every problem Ive had, shes always explained to me whats wrong and what the consequences will be. She is one of the best on the GC for a reason!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Please do not see Penelope if you have endometriosis. She told me it was maybe in my head, had zero compassion or sympathy for me and did not stop or ask if I was ok when I told her an internal ultrasound was painful. Definitely the worst gynaecologist I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Penny has an amazing repoir with her patients. I found her to be warm, caring and genuinely interested in one's concerns.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Doctor has delivered three of my babies. She is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

When dealing with a challenging situation Dr Isherwood lacked empathy. She made things worse with her lack of caring. We will never be back.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I was supposed to see this Dr. when pregnant with my second son but her staff said she didn't have the time and passed me onto her practice partner. They did not tell me this until we arrived for our appt! Strike number one! On one occassion when my Dr. was away she saw me for an appt and was rude and disrespectful to my husband and totally dismissed our questions. It felt like she just couldn't get rid of us quick enough! Strike two! To this day I will be eternally grateful that she didn't end up my doctor.... my son ended up coming 6 wks early and I was haemorraging, on the verge of dying and my doctor (her practice partner) rang and asked for her urgent assistance. She refused! Her response was she wasn't interested in helping out. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Thankfully my doctor had the nouse to contact an elderly Obs/Gynae who was still occasionally practicing who came in to assist and as they were scrubbing for the second time to do a hysterectomy, they discussed other possible options so I could maybe have further children. I didn't have the radical surgery as the other methods my Doctor had employed began working. But I know that if I had've been Penny's patient I would not have lived to see my beautiful son grow. Shame on you!!! Disgraceful behaviour for any so called professional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Very disappointed with Dr Penelope Isherwood for endometriosis treatment. After seeing a different doctor I believe Dr Penelope Isherwood should refer patients to other doctors who have greater knowledge and skills. I didn't have an appointment with a friendly and lovely woman that others speak of. I found her rude and dismissive and couldn't answer any of my questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Love love love Dr Penny! She has delivered both of my babies as well as my d&c for miscarriage. She was always very caring and answered any questions we had. Can't recommend her enough!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

What a lovely doctor doctor Isherwood is! I have heard from friends how experienced and helpful she is. When I went for my appointment I felt at ease and she spoke very softly and actually paid attentions to what I was asking. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a gynaecologist.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016