Ratings for Dr. Barbara Baskin

I have been a patient of Dr. Barbara Baskin’s for more than 20 years and I give her the highest of recommendations. She has always treated me as a person, not just a “patient”. I trust and respect her medical experience and judgment. I have always felt that I received her full attention and have never felt that she rushed through an appointment. Dr. Baskin has always treated me with great care and kindness over the years, whether in times of health or illness. Furthermore, her staff and the office are exceeding professional but also warm.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Baskin was excellent in every way - professional, caring, superior in her expertise - I feel completely secure in her intellect and her ability. I honestly do not feel I could do better than to have her and the whole team at Murray Hill Radiology - I pay out of pocket for knowing that I have the best of all possible care. She detected something through sonogram and followed up to let me know - she went out of her way to give me the best care possible, she is terrific!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Barbara Baskin's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1989)