Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Connor

Wonderful Dr. she has helped me immensely with the pain I was otherwise forced to deal with. She is extremely caring and understanding of her patients needs. If you need a Dr. that wi; take care of your every need she is the Dr. you are looking for.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I live in another state, and was over there on vacation. I found out that Hawaii will not fill a prescription from another state. I got Dr. Conner's name and number. When she came to our condo, I will admit I was taken back at first. I am used to the "conventional doctors," so when I met Dr.Conner, I didn't know what to expect. After sitting there with her for over 2 hours, I can honestly say she is a wonderful practionier. Yes, she is un-conventional, but who cares? If you need a conventional doctor, then go to one. I don't think others should judge her for how she practices medicine. She is knowledgeable, and I feel that she really wants to connect, and help you in any way she can. I am glad I met her. She is very kind, and means well. I wish she was over here on the mainland.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I get charged $55 cash, which is way better the a $55 co-payment, and another $300 to the insurance like most clinics, personally I feel she is the first doctor that actually cares, all these people says bad things, are because they couldn't manipulate her into giving them "Narcotics" they don't need !!! Period !!! On another note she has been my Doc for 3 years and has always asked me how I'm doing, and not a " Drive by" how you doing but genuinely interested in how I ( Me the real me) is doing after my mom died on 12/20/2010 she sat and talked to me for over an hour. Now you tell me what kind of DR. Let alone person does that, I love her, her methods are a little unconventional but All-N-All a good person and Doctor, if I needed brain surgery, no I would go else where but for general practitioner " She is the BEST. And no I don't smoke weed and neither does she, but if you think it will help you she will work with you on that, but that's not all she does like some of these posts say

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Excellent. Knowledgeable. Unique. Dr. Conner seeks to find the root causes. Very helpful in avoiding unnecessary medications.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

This doctor overprescribes very strong pain pills to someone i care about - she prescribes mass quantities within short time periods.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

very good doctor listens very well ask questions very well and helped pain

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

"Dr.Conner" If you could call her a doctor... Has told a friend of mine that she does not need to be taking her medication anymore, said that it is "Unnecessary"and "can be psyched out of her head and system." And I Am not sorry when I say that she is an IDOT! She has advised my friend that she shouldn't be taking any pills... Including her BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS!!!For Heavens sake! Just because she doesn't have the privelage to write perscriptions there evil? This woman is going to kill my friend... hopefully I will be able to talk some scence in to her before that happens. A change that drastic can kill you!And this so called "Dr.Conner" has advised her to just stop all together, not even to come off of them gradually. In my opinion this LADY IS A NUT AND ALL ABOUT MONEY FOR POT... Yes pot can help for some things but IT CANT CURE EVERYTHING!! So if you need a doctor you would be better off going to the Hospital or even Bay Clinic.(even though they both suck)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I was seen for a ptuitary tumor, and pain managmnet. This doctor is dangerous, and not capable of ordering a MRI. Her staff is interested in collecting money for Marijuana card and nothing else. I have known 2 employees personally, and have had them suggest the same. It is ALL about money, and marijuana card processing. The 3 women I spoke to got the same wiggly finger , mom is haunting you, and a big hug. Nice therapy, but not what is needed to treat medical problems. I do not use narcotics, nor do I use antibiotics. I had imaging requirments for a 6 month follow up MRI. The office was not able to help me with medical problem, but a lil hug never hurt anyone. If you need a marijuana licence, go for it, if you need real medical help..KEEP LOOKING!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

I found Dr. Connor to be a helpful and caring physician who realizes that healing takes place on many levels, including the spiritual ones. She actually spent time with me, listened carefully, and provided helpful knowledge of herbal remedies. I was able to talk with her as I might an old friend - frankly. This is the only doctor I ever had who hugs me before I leave. I feel cared for by her. I would recommend her especially to those seeking alternatives to conventional pain treatments. She is also an ordained minister.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Conner is one a a few MDs with a working knowledge of alternative medicine. I must say I am very surprised at the previous comment, I have never "smelled pot" during my numerous visits (although I have often smelled SAGE, which smells similar). As for the 'psychic abilities' the doctor does use muscle testing, which may appear to be psychic, but is actually a well-tested and recognized technique, and one of the reasons I came to her. (she may even be psychic-who are you to judge?) If you're looking for someone to give you a five minute visit, some pills, and then your hat - you should find another doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Yvonne Conner for quite a while. She always takes plenty of time with me, and I always leave feeling better, lighter. She also doesn't take any BS, probably why the previous poster is trying to flame her here. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family members.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009