Ratings for Dr. Todd G. Owsley

After checking out plastic surgeons in Greensboro, NC, I choose Dr. Todd Owsley to do one facial procedure and liposuction on my neck. I am very pleased with the facial procedure but for some reason he had to do the lapo on my neck twice. I ended up with many Keloid scars under my chin that were visible without me holding up my head. He tried injections which did no good and I then had to go for ultrasound treatments which I had to pay $40 a visit. To make a long story short.....on my last visit to Dr. Owsley he said the only thing he could do would be to go in and pull the skin tight ... and pull it as tight as he could. Basically, a facelift which was something he knew I did not want. I asked him how much that would cost and he said the person out front could tell me. With that, he turned me loose, so to speak. I did not even ask about the procedure when I left. I found out from another doctor (non plastic surgeon) why I ended up with keloids. Anyway, I have tried everything on the market and I must say over the years (3) it has gotten a little better but I am stuck with the skin under my chin looking like chopped liver...looks awful. Don't feel like I can spend any more money on this. I just can't believe he just left me like this with not even a follow-up call to ask what I had decided to do. This is his reputation. If I were him, I wouldn't want anyone to see this and know I was the one who did the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Excellent care and extremely informative. Love Dr. Owsley and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

You will need boat load money for this doctor. He will want all he can get up front even though you have insurance.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

My daughter had Rhinoplasty and chin implant procedure. Dr. Owsley is very professional and took all the time we needed during our consultation to make sure we all agreed on the outcome. He did a wonderful job! My daughter and myself are very pleased with the outcome of the surgery. His staff is very friendly and was reassuring to my daughter with this being her first time having a procedure done. I highly recommend Dr. Owsley and was very happy I found him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I love Dr. Owsley and his staff! They were amazing. Would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Great office! Dr. Owsley is caring and professional and the staff are extremely kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Owsley and couldn't happier, which is why I keep returning. I have also recommended him to numerous family members and friends, who have also had great experiences. The staff is helpful and kind and Dr. Owsley really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Have been a patient of Dr. Owsley several times for several different surgeries. Both he and the staff are professional and caring. I received excellent care each time!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Not crazy about this practice. Some funny business with the money, it seems. Watch carefully what they bill and how they file insurance.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Several family members and I have been patients. The care has been the best every time. Dr. Owsley is outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Todd G. Owsley's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1990)