Ratings for Dr. Morris Charytan

Dr. Charytan is a good doctor. However, the wait is ridiculously long.. I'm talking about over 1 hour and sometimes 11/2 long. With small children getting impatient it is certainly something that no one cares about. It's all about money bc if they care about the children an appointment would not be booked every 10 minutes. I spoke with the doctor about the wait time and he was rude in a nice way and walked out of the room...that's shows that he has no self control and just as rude as the staff. How do you, a professional walk out of the room abruptly without saying anything.. Oh and before he walked out he said there I'd kitting he can do about long waits and told me that I have a decision to make and that is whether to change him or Not! Really!!!! I am in shock and awed at how he handled the situation. I left the office in tears because I was so shock. Dr C if you are reading this... I am very shocked and in disbelief of how you rected that day...

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Charytan is very kind and he listen to us. All 3 of my children go there and they love him very much. He makes them feel as ease

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

The staff is very rude and tackless. Felt like i was being talked down to. will not go to that office again.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I felt like I was in an assembly line. All he wanted to do was treat my son for asthma that he didn't have. He must make money on it or something.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

He claims he's passionate about what he does, when in FACT he's not. Does not look out for your best interest and shows lack of concern and knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Morris Charytan's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Valley Stream, NY