Ratings for Dr. Carol H. Wysham

I had to bring my mother along to help me drive as I get woozy from blood draws. The moment Wysham walked in she was immediately rude and aggressive towards my mother. Next appointment she only treated me marginally better after finding out about my job. She refused me any tests because I was "not obese enough." She also proceeded to brag about how she has "stolen" doctors from other practices for Rockwood Clinic, which after visiting some of the other doctors there is quite frankly NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT. She is not very knowledgable about her profession, or medicine in general for that matter. I would highly recommend avoiding her and Rockwood Clinic altogether.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

We spend way more time dealing with the NP than the Doctor, but this is fine. My husbands blood sugars have never been in such good control, Dr Wysham's NP (Annette) is fantastic in communicating with us. We made a good choice choosing Dr. Wysham's office for diabetic care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Carol H. Wysham's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)