Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Marchlewski

This doctor has the WORST front office staff. I don't know what kind of service he uses to answer his office phone but it was a huge turnoff. Had a simple question, went through 3 different people who answered the phone. Got disconnected. Kept on hold, on and on. BAD way to start a relationship. Next....

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Robert J. Marchlewski

Dr. Robert J. Marchlewski's response
Good Morning - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. I want to offer our sincerest apologies. Service excellence is at the very core of our mission, so it's upsetting to read your feedback about your experience in our Garden City office. All of our administrative staff has received extensive training in patient and customer communication and relations, so feedback like yours allows us an opportunity to reexamine and retrain. Your experience was a failure in service and communication on our part and something I can assure you that our Senior Management will also know about. A member of our Team would be grateful for the opportunity to speak to you about your experience in greater detail. Please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [entandallergy] dot com [.com] and we will get right back to you. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to speak with you soon. Best, Nora

Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Marchlewski is an excellent doctor who has gone above and beyond for my daughter. He remembers everything and really cares about his patients. He is extremely thorough and will answer any question you have without feeling rushed. The office is run really well an it is easy to get an appointment when needed. I cant say enough good about him he really is the best!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

very nice and informative. makes you feel comfortable. you leave feeling good and satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Great doctor! Highly recommend. Very knowledgable and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

He was very helpful. He called me after my son's appt (which he was with us for over an hour) and spoke with me for over a 1/2 hour. He never made me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

This guy knows his stuff, very impressed with him, and very hospitable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Marchlewski is extremely knowledgable as an allergist; very gentile with children. My kids love his office and friendly staff especially when they give out stickers, toys and lollipops. Very pleasant experience from check-in to check-out!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Marchlewski is a very thorough, caring and knowledgeable allergist. He is very good with my son. I've been going to Dr. Marchlewski for a couple of years now and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Robert J. Marchlewski's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY