Ratings for Dr. Peter Locke

A Caring dentist who explains the dental procedures and treats his patients with personal care.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have to thank Dr. Locke for making miracle happened: I am not scared of dentists anymore! My entire family has been with Dr. Locke for almost 15 years, always great experience, always great service. The friends of mine I was able to convince to go to see Dr.Locke are incredibly happy and would never change their dentist again. It is nice to have real professional looking after your health! Thank you Dr.Locke, thank you Mary, thank you Vlada!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Locke. He is very thorough and takes his time. And his assistant dis infect everthing after each client compare to my previous dentist.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Amazing Dentist, very thorough and takes his time. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I can't imagine that the couple of complainers were treated by Dr. Locke. I have been going to him since shortly after he opened his office and have the highest regard for his skills. He carefully explains what he is doing and is never hurried.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I have whole family going to him for our regular dental care which includes examination, cleaning, cavity fillings, extractions, etc. We find Dr. peter Lock a very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. He would explain every procedure that he is going to do on you. Even my children like him. I used to live close to Dr. Peter Lock when I signed up with him and I am still using him when I have moved to Barrhaven (Ottawa). I never had issues with his payment claims to my insurance company. I wish him good health and good luck in his carrier.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

For 10 years has been my family dentist and even my children are happy to go see him. :)

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I have been with Dr. Locke for about 5 years. At first, you must get impressed by his work, but this is not always the case. The problem is that I feel that he sells me things I do not need - somehow like some mechanics do to cars. I felt that he wants to use all the money in my insurance. When I ask him about pain in my teeth, he says that he sees nothing - and he started working on other things - and then after I checked my tooth carefully I found that the filling is broken. Many weird things happened with me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

If Dr. Locke had been m first dental experience I would never have wasted so much time being afraid of Dentists.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

We are Japanese and looking for a good dentist. We were very fortunate to have a good dentist. It was Dr. Peter Locke. He and his wife and staff helped all our family for over 11 years. They are so kind and sincere. Now we have to move to another country. But we would like to say sincere "Thank you" for all of his work. Arigato!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013