Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Danziger

the office staff was incredibly rude, i was shocked at how they treated and spoke to patients (and the doctor for that matter) work does not appear to be their priority during office hours (but instead socializing amongst themselves) and they never returns calls for follow. i will not recommend or return!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Completely agree with the other negative post here. Barely an interview or examination; I walked out with samples of drugs rather than anything to tell my GP. Danziger's approach was the epitome of 'treat the symptom, I'm not even interested in the cause.' Rude, impatient office staff. I literally felt like I slipped the door guy 30 bucks to go to the back room to score some drugs - which was NOT what I was interested in, or why I was referred to this office. Belittling, demoralizing, cheap experience.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

excellent doctor and office staff. Professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I completely agree with the previous post. My visit to Dr. Danziger was intentionally rushed and highly unattentive. He read emails on his blackberry and took personal calls while I was in consultation with him in his office. When we went to an examination room, he completely left me there. I had to ask a nurse after 15 min, on what's supposed to happen. After which, she performed a bladder sonogram on me even though I have no bladder problems. Throughout his entire examination, he didn't stop a second to explain anything to me - I had to stop him several times to ask questions myself. He gave me a prescription without even telling me what my diagnosis was and when I asked him his opinion on what the problem may be, he had to think about it for a few seconds (even though he already prescribed me something!). Overall, I'm sure this doctor is fairly knowledgeable but he clearly does not care much for his patients. He is one of those doctors who is in the business simply to make money.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

New York Urological Associates is one of these big medical groups. That has advantages and disadvantages: Advantages include excellent handling of paperwork, and a decent complement of in-house lab equipment. The main disadvantage is that they are money-grubbing and impatient. And they are quick to push erectile drugs, even without any suggestion of a problem. Dr. Danziger easily falls into this latter mould. Although clearly a knowledgable and skilled urologist, he has a keen eye for income and is always working the system. That means you can expect lots of tests, necessary or otherwise. Even if you are coming just to pick up your results, he will insist on making a physical exam --- because insurance companies pay more in that case. Bottom line, if you're willing to put up with an office more focused on their bottom line than on their patients' well-being, you can still find a highly skilled and well-equipped urological group.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Marc D. Danziger's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Kansas City