Dr. Carol Foulds

Ratings for Dr. Carol Foulds

Can't trust this office. Doctor is only interested in making money. Rude in person and won't speak on phone. Go somewhere else! Anywhere. Something is very wrong in that office...on many levels.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Foulds for many years to treat my psoriasis. Dr. Foulds always goes above and beyond. She truly cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable. I have recommended her to many friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Doctor Foulds pushes meds only. She fervently pushes Acutane which is a terribly caustic drug with over 7000 medical lawsuits associated. If you question her reasoning she calls you stupid. Her arrogance and disregard for side effects is reckless.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I' nervous to see this doctor again after reading all these reviews. Good Lord have mercy!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr. Foulds correctly diagnosed my Melanoma which was missed by another doctor. She may have literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I also had a bad experience with Dr. Foulds. I had a conceltation. She offered to remove a mole on my face. I told her I wanted to think about it &_would come back another time. When I received information from my insurance company I found she said she removed the mole. I called to see what happened & she said she did surgery. I said no you didn't. She said I clearly remember it. I told her I still has the mole. I reported her for fraud to my insurance company.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

This woman is something else. She was an hours late and charged me for services NEVER preformed! I am also reporting her to the medical board for fraud. Do not trust her, all she wants is her money.

Submitted August 26, 2015

I had an amazing experience @ Midwest Dermatology. Dr. Foulds is very knowledgable and has a great bed side manner! The staff was very kind and helpful! I would reccomend Dr. Foulds to my family and friends. Signed a really confident patient in Dr. Foulds & Staff

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Cancelled my appointment due to rude staff. I have made an appointment with another dermatologist.

Submitted April 6, 2015

I've been a patient for years and have referred many friends to Dr. Foulds. They also think that she and her staff are tops. Dr. Foulds isn't one of those doctors who rushes out of the room. She's thorough caring and spends time talking to her patients. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015