Ratings for Dr. Glenn Y. Castaneda

Ignores patients completely. I called a total of 4 times to report side effects my daughter was having with medication he prescibed. Not one of my calls was answered, I had to rely on my pharmacist to instruct me how to wean my daughter off the medication. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, I don't care how good you are if you can't take the time to respond to your patients you are terrible! If you like to be ignored go to the this doctor, if not find another there are plenty out there.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

HORRIBLE technician named John who performed EEG on my 3 year old. Very child unfriendly individual, threatening, gruff and didn't care at all about my son's fears of the procedure. I complained to the office manager who was chilly and unsympathetic. I wrote a letter to Dr. Castanada indicating I wanted to speak to him about our experience and received zero follow-up. The last straw was when we were referred to another doctor within their practice and the receptionist called less than 24 hours before our appt to tell us we would need a referral. Our pediatrician's office needs at least 72 hours and then the receptionist told us our only option was to pay the several hundred dollar office visit charge and hope we would be reimbursed. This was after waiting 3 months for the appt and driving 1.5 hours to get there. Unprofessional, uncaring, unimpressive. Go someplace else, especially if you have a young child!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Glenn Y. Castaneda's Credentials

• Matias H Aznar Mem Coll Of Med, Inc, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1989)