Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Ciaccio

I would not recommend Ciaccio to anyone, unfortunately he is the main physiologic Dr in the local hospital. He has seen my mother several times. And he has released her to care for her self, knowing she will be back in a few days. He is A quack. He told me and my sister that my mother's psychosis is medicine induced but I went and pulled my mother's medical records trying to get my mother true care, and his report reads different then what he tells us. And yes I have medical power of attorney on my mother so I am legally allowed access. When you try to explain what she is doing he brushes it off. He will give her medication in hospital to help with her psychosis, but sends her home with none and tells her not to take what her regular psychologist recommends. My guess he likes getting money from her insurance every few weeks. I am trying to find my mother not only a place to help her with her hallucination and other psychological issues but a doctor. He needs to find a new line of work.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I have found Dr. Ciaccio to be very helpful and concerened about his patients needs. I would requamend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr. Gregory T. Ciaccio's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med