Ratings for Dr. J.R. Turnbull

I had 2 knee replacements, 6 months apart. Left knee is is 1 year 5 months old. Right knee is 10 months old. Went to Disney for a week. Walked for miles. Not one issue. This man is one of the best doctors I know. I consider him my miracle man.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

On July 2nd 2015 had emergency surgery Shattered Tibia. I can't say enough about this skilled surgeon. He has a wonderful bedside manner and You never feel rushed . He takes his time answering all your question. Would highly recommend Him. Thank You Dr. Turnbull for making this life alliterating injury bearable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had a hip replacement and the follow-up was excellent. He has a great bed side manner and is excellent. My replacement was a huge success and I have no pain and have made a full recovery.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Friendly, excellent advice on exercise for hip replacement, great followup, approachable, hip replacement went in text book fashion

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Very helpful and thorough he helped my son with his broken arm

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Had knee arthroscopy on both knees in September. It's now the end of November and both knees are now worse than pre op.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

i had ACL and miniscal repair. ACL reconstructed from my hamstring. Miniscal both horizontal and lateral tears. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!i had some complications post op and he seen me right away. I needed "debreeing" that he performed within 1 month. Just some floating debree removed. My wait for London surgeons was 4 years! Toronto was 5-7 years!! Dr. Turnbull did it in 5 months and I was back to work within the year!!Now i am needing arthroscopic hip surgery and have my HIP set on him!! Bedside manners are excellent both before and after surgery. Compassionate, understanding, COMMITTED TO HIS PATIENTS! Can't say enough good things about this AWESOME DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I had a complete hip replacement and experienced great care from the first visit to post surgery. Dr. Turnbull was very professional and helpful. He provided me with specific things I could do to heal properly and gain my strength back. I would recommend him to anyone who desires the best of care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Had a hip replacement done. Care before and after above reproach. Booklet given out to explain all steps of the procedure and future appointments. Hip replacement total success. Since then, have been to him for knee and shoulder advice. He injected my shoulder and the relief is total. Recommend this doctor with the highest rating possible.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr Turnbull was very helpful and made me feel that he had time for me. I really appreciate his bed side manner and he did a wonderful job on my knee surgery. He explained everything that was going to happen and addressed all my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012