Ratings for Dr. J.R. Turnbull

I can’t say enough. Everything went very smooth through my two hip replacements this year. Excellent results. Never had one issue and Erin was very helpful when I had any questions. Thank you for everything. Nice to walk without pain again.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Turnbull after I dislocated my shoulder. When I went to see him he spent a total of about 3 minutes with me. Didn’t order further imaging or perform all physical tests with me to determine what is wrong. Told me I didn’t dislocate, I subluxed it so there was no way I had a rotator cuff tear, meanwhile I work at an ultrasound clinic and a tech examined me and there was a good sized tear in my subscapularis. And to finish our visit, he said he was going to get my physio refferal, had the nurse give it to me once he wrote it up and never returned to ask if I had further questions or even tell me how long to keep the sling on. Didn’t bother with a follow up appointment either. Very disappointed in the care I received.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Had two knee joint replacements within a year. Very patient, answers all questions without rushing. Puts you at ease about surgery,follow ups were good. Fantastic Dr !! Highly recommend Dr Turnbull to anyone

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Broke my tibia in February , emergency surgery. Still recovering. Great man, willing to answer any questions, very informative and patient, I owe this guy my life.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Re-fracture knee surgery... gave me normalcy back. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I had 2 knee replacements, 6 months apart. Left knee is is 1 year 5 months old. Right knee is 10 months old. Went to Disney for a week. Walked for miles. Not one issue. This man is one of the best doctors I know. I consider him my miracle man.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

On July 2nd 2015 had emergency surgery Shattered Tibia. I can't say enough about this skilled surgeon. He has a wonderful bedside manner and You never feel rushed . He takes his time answering all your question. Would highly recommend Him. Thank You Dr. Turnbull for making this life alliterating injury bearable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had a hip replacement and the follow-up was excellent. He has a great bed side manner and is excellent. My replacement was a huge success and I have no pain and have made a full recovery.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Friendly, excellent advice on exercise for hip replacement, great followup, approachable, hip replacement went in text book fashion

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Very helpful and thorough he helped my son with his broken arm

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014