Ratings for Dr. Safaa Tawfik

Run away from this doctor. Every time with her like starting from scratch, does not seem that any record of previous visits are kept at all. In addition she is always in rush and does not listen. E-mail appointment reminder tells that patient needs to come 5 min before appointment time, however there was not a time when we would not be taken at least 45 min later than appointment time. Reception in the clinic is horrible; I am not certain that they understand English very well. But more than anything professional level of the clinic is very low. I was advised to stop working and start resting, when once I came to this clinic with severe headache. Avoid this clinic.

Submitted June 13, 2017

Bad!! Left us waiting for 20 minutes and no apology. Came in with a uppity snobbish attitude. Her knowledge is also not up to date. I used the Ontario Healthcare Connect program to find a MUCH better doctor. Doctors aren't supposed to judge and they are supposed to be up to date. My new doctor is informative, non judgmental, professional, friendly, on time, and does not rush. Avoid this doctor, she is not good.

Submitted February 24, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Tawfik at the end of 2016 at Dundas 427 clinic. I was quite happy initially. She was very helpful and took care of some of my issues right away. I continued to see her and always walked away feeling as though she was there to help me, but as I continued to go for test results, I started to question whether she was actually there to help me. I went several times and she never once took my vitals or anything. Never took my blood pressure, my weight, listen to my heart, nothing. She did send me for some tests, but when the results came back she was very nonchalant about them and didn't really offer any support on how to deal with the results and how treat the pain and other symptoms I was experiencing. I made an appointment to discuss the issues and to determine how I was supposed to handle the medical issues that did show up throughout the tests just to be shown that she really didn't care. I got there for my appointment early and waited. I was put into an exam room and about 10-15 minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment, Dr Tawfik finally came into the clinic. Then I continued to wait, listened to the Dr have a conversation with a colleague about what doors to use and what keys and then 35 minutes after my scheduled appointment and 45 minutes after I arrived, I left without seeing the Dr because I had to pick up my child. Not only did she not care about my time, she didn't care that I left (they never followed up with a call to reschedule), she didn't care that I had questions and concerns, she didn't care that I had expressed concern about discomfort and pain. I know Dr's are busy, but this morning her clinic was not busy and she didn't even care that there were appointments scheduled for 11am. I'm very disappointed how things turned out because I thought that maybe I found a good Dr, but alas it was not meant to be. If you need something quick and easy done, then this is the Dr to see. Otherwise, I question as to whether or not she would be good with ongoing issues and concerns. I'm definitely not going back to see her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

She's very attentive and up front, she has very good bedside manner

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Tawfik has very good bedside manner. She is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. You do not feel like you are being rushed so she can see as many patients as possible.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

The experience today was one of the best I have ever had in a walk clinic and I'm so glad I got a chance to meet Dr. Tawfik . She works at Dundas 427 Medical clinic in Mississauga and I found her thru Open care. Dr. Tawfik has a very good bedside manner. She is helpful, knowledgeable and very thorough. I have a very positive experience with her and I will make her as my family doctor. The staff are very friendly and polite and they greeted me with a big smile on their face. I had blood work done and the technician was very good and confident and she's also mentioned to me that they also d electrocardiogram test. The clinic is very clean. I will highly recommend this clinic to all my friends and families and I am so glad I've finally found myself a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Tawfik was very helpful when my husband and I went to the walk in clinic, she would take us as her patients as family doctor after that walk in appointment, referred to physiotherapist, and gave us some med. Samples. She was very knowledgeable and knew how to treat the problem right away. Nice sense of humor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Tawfik has been my Dr for more than 5 ys. Great with diagnosis and treatment.Will send you to a specialist if needed to .Most important I feel that she cares.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

easy to talk to , very helpful.treated me and my family with respect

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Safaa Tawfik's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Roblin, MB