Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Swersky

If you need to see Dr. Swersky you have issues. I was sent to him by my regular physician. He doesn't mix words, and he tells it like it is. His staff is friendly and helpful. When I needed to arrange outside tests and surgery they were there for me. I am very young to have the problems I do, but having a doctor who cares has made the whole process a little easier.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

This doctor exaggerates and even lies about test results to get you to come to him more. He diagnosed me with 50% blockage in carotid arteries based on sonogram, MRA taken at another facility showed less than 20% blockage and no blood flow restriction. Also, dioagnosed me with a 3cm abdominal aneurism, again sonogram taken at another facility showed NO EVIDENCE OF ANEURISM. i AM PLANNING TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE OFFICE OF PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CONDUCT. AVOID THIS DOCTOR LIKE YOU WOULD A TOMOATO WITH SAMONELLA.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Robert B. Swersky's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1972)