Ratings for Dr. Sangeeta T. Mahajan

The wait was well worth seeing this wonderful caring knowledgeable physician

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Mahajan is excellent. I highly recommend her. She did a repair surgery for me - after a previous doctor botched a surgery on me. She was kind and recommended an immediate surgery to repair me and get me on the road to wellness. She recommended physical therapy for me after I had healed and crossed hospital systems (which is extremely rare in this world of hospitals) to recommend me to an outstanding physical therapist to further get me "whole". I cannot say enough good things about her: she is kind, understanding, an excellent physician and truly cares about you as a patient. I have never had such an outstanding physician as Dr. Mahajan. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Mahajan is an excellent doctor! I waited 7 weeks to get an appointment w/ her but it was well worth the wait. She is so sweet and she really listens to what you have to say. She is very thorough, and really takes the extra time to make sure you understand your diagnosis. She also is very good about making sure that she addresses all of your questions and or concerns.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Sangeeta T. Mahajan's Credentials

• French

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)