Ratings for Dr. Uzzi Reiss

I have tried to get comfortable with this doctor, but after several appointments and spending literally thousands of dollars, in my opinion, I found him to be a bit of a snake oil salesman. His hormonal prescriptions seem completely random. Most of the dosing is left to you. He orders incredibly expensive tests, and yet even if you show within normal range he has a slew of reasons to not take the results seriously and take his fave medicines/hormones regardless. One wonders in fact why he bothers with the tests at all. The reason you soon sense is his motivation: MONEY. I have never rated a doctor on here before. but unless you just want to be prescribed HGH and hormones, regardless of need, and with absolutely no concrete dosing guidelines or supervision, and be charged an arm and a leg for it, I'd avoid this Dr. totally.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr Uzzi Reiss saved my entire body and brain with his bioidentical hormone formulation. I had suffered with PMS, perimenopause and hormonal imbalances all my life until I got to his office. I've lost weight, look a million times better and FEEL like a new woman since getting on his hormone treatments. I even have my sex drive back! He's not cheap, he barks at you sometimes and he gets overly enthused with his ideas, but ultimately it's the hormonal formulations that count. He has products that can't be found anywhere else, like vaginal suppositories with DHEA, progesterone in the right amounts, growth hormones if you need it (I sent hubby there and he promptly lost 19 lbs and avoided andropause), and a complete selection of highest quality vitamins and supplements. His staff is darling and very efficient. I can't live without Uzzi - I dread the day that he will retire!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Reiss is an extremely caring, knowledgeable physician in the areas of bio-identical hormones and female health in general. He also prescribes natural thyroid meds. Because he is famous, getting an appointment takes time. Read his books; they are quite valuable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Uzzi Reiss's Credentials

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal