Ratings for Dr. Uzzi Reiss

The lack of listening, the lack of supervision over the hormones prescribed, the inattentiveness to your symptoms and the crazy level of billing. Not worth it.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

The negative comments below, (trolls!?) are outrageous and deceptive. Dr. Reiss is an outstanding doctor! He is caring, kind and knowledgeable. He's one of the 2 best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Complete scam. Will charge you a different from what you were quoted. See Yelp Review from other patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

This man is a genius. I have a very rare condition which has caused me multiple, debilitating symptoms. At one point, I was up for 12 days. UCLA was useless! Dr Reiss listened to me, and with his vast research into the latest and most forward thinking modalities, was able to get me to sleep, and regain my memory- which had been so severely hampered, I could no longer remember the beginning of a sentence I read, by the end of it. He takes his time. GENIUS.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Reiss saved me! I really don't know what I would have done without him...his knowledge is amazing. I was going mad with hot flashes so severe I had not slept at all for 2 months! He balanced my hormones out naturally so that I could be myself again. He even helped with my husband as well...a lot! Some times I have trouble understanding him with his accent but I've learned to listen more carefully and ask questions! I'd rather have a Doctor who actually helps you than has perfect English and can't help you!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Aussie Reiss saved my life and the life of my child. My condition when I entered Cedars Sinai was at extreme risk for myself and the baby. My condition was extremely rare--and only Dr. Reiss recognized what was wrong! Every doctor/gym came and gave their opinion that at least one of us would die. because Dr Reiss had once witnessed the surgery he hastily performed on me during his time in the Israeli wars--he went ahead and performed the surgery and hoped for the best. He was considered a hero that day--and I had many doctors and nurses tell me how lucky I was that I had Dr Reiss. I can never repay him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR! I was a patient of Dr. Uzzi Reiss for nine years. I received hormones from him over those years. His consultations were brief and non-informing. I was evaluated for an ovarian cyst by another doctor, through the tests he did, it was found that uterus was thickening at an alarming rate due to the high levels of estrogen I was directed to take by Dr. Reiss. I was sent to another hormone Dr. who helped me to reverse it. I was lucky! If it had not been discovered and had continued my primary doctor said my chances of uterine cancer were100%.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Uzzi Reiss is very talented and knowledgeable about health and hormones. Over the last decade, the 8 years I went to see him, were the most fulfilled and successful. His takes enough time to talk to you, puts a lot of know-how and dedication into what he does. He loves to do what he does and he is just excellent at him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Reiss has been a godsend to me. He saved me and potentially my life on more than one occasion with his progressive, alternative and out-of-the-box thinking and medical expertise. He was able to find the reasons for and reverse my infertility. He opened a new world of medicine to me and educated me with knowledge I will carry with me for the rest of my life. He not only is an excellent medical provider and care giver, but a caring and thoughtful listener to my wants and needs. He has an excellent bedside manner and takes time to show his genuine interest in helping me achieve my medical and personal goals. He has been the best thing that has happened to me since first stepping into his office 5 years ago. I highly recommend him and his practice to anyone in need of a total health assessment especially women with difficult conditions. He is the only doctor I recommend to those closest to me that have seen their conditions worsen when conventional medical has failed them.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

This doctor was very insensitive to me and my baby.He was very impatient with my family.When it came time for me to give birth he basically slept until the last minute.As I was giving birth he screamed at me to hold back.It was then I realized he had no idea what women experience when giving birth.It was as if he were screaming at the ocean to stop crashing on the shore.By the end of it I had almost bled to death, and there was blood all over the floor.The nurses were rolling their eyes and commenting about,"how he always does this."He wanted to get home in time for dinner so he pulled on my placenta before it was ready to come out.He had to sew me up so quickly that they didn't have time to give me pain meds.Extreme pain.Then they had to give me a massive blood transfusion. I have never received an explanation as to what actually happened.A month later he tells me not to pick up my baby when he cries and that if I don't have sex with my husband right away,he will leave me.Enuf said.

Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Uzzi Reiss's Credentials

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1972)