Ratings for Dr. Lisa Dalby

The treatment that my parents are receiving from Lisa is becoming extremely worrisome. Their problems are habitually ignored. They have both been forced to tax the healthcare system by visiting emerg when they could not get help or more than a brush off from Lisa. Both emerg visits required treatment / attention At one time one of my parents actually came out and requested a referral to a specialist; it was denied it. Friends are continuously inquiring about the health of my parents. It is apparent they are not well. I do not expect a Dr to be perfect but I do believe a Dr has an obligation to allow Ontarians access to the best care available that is why we have specialists I am not sure if this is an result of arrogance, lack of compassion, or incompetence but I am very frustrated seeing my loved ones need neglected

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

A great doctor. She is often running late but that is because she takes the time to talk to her patients and make sure what is the problem. Very smart and caring!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Dalby is an excellent doctor. She runs late often but that is because she will take the time to talk to you if you need it. We are very lucky to have her in our town and I will wait for her rather than see anyone else in that office.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Lisa is an excellent doctor who took the time to investigate my problem. I went in for something relatively minor and after she asked some questions, I was sent to a specialist. I owe my life to her. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Our experience with Dalby has been awful. Our family members who are senior citizens repeatedly had their complaints ignored and dismissed, resulting in serious conditions being overlooked until they were taken to emerg and seen by another doctor. Through many attempts of family members aiding in the health care of aging relatives, she continued to be rude and condescending. Her bedside manner and medical expertise are both atrocious and we are actively seeking alternative care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr.Lisa saved our baby, he had meningitis, she sent us to London. however I wished he had been sent by ambulance.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

i found dr.lisa dalby has become a true doctor now that the trial time has passed i no it was tough at first but she has risen to the challange keep it up LISA ps sometimes we have to wait because she had to spend some extra time with a patient

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Dalby is an excellent doctor. I think she takes time to talk to her patients and then seems to know her stuff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

She had diagnosed and treated my daughter for gas twice in emerg. My daughter is a teenager and knows what the feeling of being gassy is like. I took her the third time to emerg in London and she was diagnosed as having an inflamed esophogus. Unfortunately Dalby always seems to be in emerg so now we just go to London for emergency treatment. Also her bedside manner is the worst I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

My personal experience with her has been fine (not exceptional), but when my parents have gone to her to address a minor problem before it became a bigger problem she ended up dismissing the problem by saying "at least you're still alive." Currently she is MIA and no one can tell us if or when she is returning.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009