Ratings for Dr. Cherie L. Hansen

I complained of back pain and a MRI of my back was ordered. Returned to her office for the results of the MRI. I was told to take Motrin and to bear with it. I later was in the office of my Endocrinologist who looked at the results of the MRI after I complained to him about my back pain. ( I happened to have a copy of the MRI with me). He then referred me to a Neurosurgeon and I had back surgery four weeks later. The back surgery was the best decision I ever made. Thank goodness, my life was given back to me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Fabulous doctor with a holistic approach. The ARNP's are also very knowledgable. Any time I call in for something I get a call back the same day. Staff is always friendly and on top of things.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I am so happy to have found Dr. Hansen. She is wonderful and stays on top of things.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Waited 2 months so that I could get in to see the doctor and not the PA for my annual PAP. Went through the normal routine of getting weighed and blood pressure. Waited in the room and a "PA Student" started doing the physical after I asked several times for the doctor. I finally told the student to stop. The student left the room and I heard her say to the doctor, she wants you to do it. A student, unattended, not being supervised or introduced. Unbelievable. I left.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

On monday during my 9:00 am visit this doctor prescribed an antibiotic for sinus infection/ruptured eardrum that I was told by the pharmasist could potentialy cause a reaction similar to penicillan that I have a severe reaction to.So the pharmasist tried to reach the doctor to have the script changed with no luck.On tuesday I called the Dr.'s office at 9:30am and spoke to a staff member to have a new prescription called in nothing new was called in to pharmacy.At 1:30 pm I called back to find out what the hold up was I was told the information was given to the nurse.I called back at 4:45 and the office was closed.Meanwhile no antibiotic.9:00 wednesday morning I received a call from the office and was told that the Dr.used that antibiotic for the type of infection I had. I responded by telling her that it was red flagged by the pharmasist for those allergic to penicillan. 1:30 I showed up at her office and asked what the hold up was. I got the script changed @fired her as my DR.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I found Dr. Hansen and her staff to all be wonderful. Especially Maribel. She was very patient when scheduling my follow up appt. Laura is always very friendly as is the rest of the staff. Dr. Hansen is very knowledgable and helpful, she listens to you and allows you as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Doctor is knowledgeable but The front office girls Laura and Maribel need better customer service skills. I have written letters to the doctor but problem went unsolved because I still get the same attitude on every visit. Maribel is very short with me and I have been sitting in the lobby and have overheard her being very snotty to other patients as well. She is very loud and you can tell she thinks she is better than the next person. Laura is not much better but at least she smiles. I also do not like the fact that they did not have on name tags and I had to ask for their names. I have several friends that also see this doctor and we all agree that if something doesnt get done we will go to Medicare and report the treatment we get.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Hansen was very easy to speak with and inform of my problems. Dr. Hansen seemed tuned in to my many medical problems and offerred suggestions and was good about referrals, etc. She is knowledgeable about many illnesses and I was treated with respect and compassion. She has a great attitude and was always willing to listen. I'd definately refer her to friends!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Cherie L. Hansen's Credentials

• Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 1998)