Ratings for Dr. Timothy E. Bunchman

Brilliant! Saved my daughter's life and has given us so much hope!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Bunchman and Jewels are both awesome. My son is 12 and we have been seeing Nephrologist for 9 years. Never have a been as clear about My sons condition and the potential negatives and positives until i met Dr. Bunchman. I get the feeling that he loves what he does. That is very comforting and assuring To My spirit.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Very nice to talk with, extremely knowledgeable, saved my daughter's life

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Tim Bunchman, MD is the type of specialist that usually only exists in movies. He is incredibly likable, intelligent, unbelievably funny, and is always teeming with knowledge of the latest studies, medications, treatments and treatment strategies. He has a remarkably keen mind and always looks at a situation from multiple angles and approaches. He is relentless in pursuing effective medical care for your children in a manner and with an approach that you simply will not see elsewhere. The man is a God send for families with children suffering from severe kidney conditions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

This was my first trip to a neurologist so I had never had the nerve shock test done or the test that involves sticking somesort of needle or something ( I still don't know) into the muscle. After the routine examination of my shoulder dr.Yan asked me if I had ever had a test done that evaluates whether or not I had nerve or muscle damage. I said no and she left it at that. Now, usually if a patient has never had a test done the doctor will explain the basics of it. She did not, she let me be completely and extremely painfully surprised when an electric shock was sent to my fingers and then up my arm. When that test was over she moved right into a test that examines muscles, without even telling me that she was going on to something more painful. she then stuck whatever sort of needle thing into the muscle in my hand and THEN said little poke! If you intend to do a test the actually makes your patient bleed.... TELL THEM!! I am twenty years old and have had a hip replacement along wit

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Timothy E. Bunchman's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1981)

HIP