Ratings for Dr. James W. Stone

I highly recommend Dr Stone, he did my shoulder rotation cuff 12 yrs ago and I got back to 95 per cent of my motion and am doing great ! My daughter was an RN at the time and only wanted the best surgeon for me.....she highly recommended him and I am so glad I took her advise !!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Doctor Stone, Repaired my knee and it is great to be walking around.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I went to Dr. Stone for arthritis in the knee. He looked down on me because of my weight. Kept asking me why my knee was so bad. Finally brought me to tears. He said, "there's nothing I can do for you because you're to young to have a knee replacement". Never went back. Might be good for sports injuries, but if you are going in with joint pain and are overweight, don't bother. I went to another ortho who did my surgery and am doing great now.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr Stone did an amazing job on my left shoulder acromioplasty. He left very little scarring and I healed wonderfully. It has been 5+ years since my surgery and I have to admit that the feelings from the left to the right shoulder are night and day. I wish he could do that on the right! The fact that I could continue on with my work and have the feeling I have in my left hand and fingers (which were missing from the pinching nerve in the shoulder) I have to thank him for that. Dr Stone is absolutely wonderful! :)

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

The doctor was fast and misdiagnosed my shoulder injury. Was told by my physical therapist that the diagnosis was wrong and shot I was given not helpful. Never went back to him again.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr Stone is amazing. I have had a an ankle scoped and both shoulders have had torn Rotator Cuffs that he repaired. My last shoulder repair was 11 weeks ago, and he did such an amazing job that my Physical Therapist is amazed how well I am doing. I recommend Dr Stone to all! Thanks Dr Stone!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Had a Motorcycle accident. Dr stone did a Fantastic recostructive repair. Tib/Fib,ACL Reconstruction, repaired Meniscus...Excellent recovery, wonderful Doctor.Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Stone destroyed my knee. It's been over 2 years since my knee surgery and I still haven't fully recovered. I had the same surgery on my other knee by a different doctor about 2 weeks ago and I am already on my way to a full recovery.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. James W. Stone's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1982)