Ratings for Dr. Kathryn B. FREIDL

Dr. Freidl is an excellent optometrist, a very caring Dr. with excellent manners. She is just great.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Freidl is highly skilled AND such a pleasant person. I am very pleased with the results of my cataract surgery. A true blessing.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr. Freidl has a pleasant, caring manner and is as sharp as any of the great doctors who treated me for many years at one of the top practices in Boston.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr Freidl has been our physician for years and is excellent!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I received excellent care from Dr Friedl, she answered all my questions. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Dr. Freidl is very knowledgable & caring. Allows the patient to be part of the decision making. As an RN, I am very particular when choosing a physician for my care & have high expectations. She has always exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr Freidl did my cataract surgery. Prompt, professional and easy to understand. She has that glow that lets you know you are a priority to her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

She is very caring and take time to resolve any issues that you may have, and she will always greet you with a smile!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

"Dr Freidl is always kind, professional, thorough and genuinely concerned with me as a patient. I always feel as if my eye health is a priority to her and that I will receive the best possible care!"

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Having been to a number of Drs. over the years it is refreshing to find one that is so helpful in being able to communicate to that of a lay person. Hope to find more just like her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Kathryn B. FREIDL's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)