Ratings for Dr. Ewa B. Marcinkowska

Doesn't let you speak and very biased. Terrible doctor. She has no interest in you as a person. On my visit she was raging with anger, slamming things on the receptionists desk, slamming doors and screaming. I was in search of a new family doctor because I am new to the city of Myrtle Beach. She scolded me because of the drugs I was prescribed to by my last doctor. Prescriptions that I had been taking for 4 years now. I spent $120 on this visit and all I received was shame. She insinuated that I was a drug addict and literally stated "you are going to end up like Whitney and Bobby and Robin Williams." Very unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Ewa for years. She really is concerned about your health. I haven't met many doctors that really, really care, but she does. I love her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Concerned more about my health than her fee. Very thorough. Great staff. Quick to refer if necessary. Love her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Ewa is very polite and unlike most doctors she makes sure you feel like you are important, not just another paycheck. She takes the time to ask questions that you may forget to ask and the wait time is slim to none.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

Dr. Ewa B. Marcinkowska's Credentials

• Pomorska Academy Of Med, Szczecin, Poland (Grad. 1988)