Ratings for Dr. Jeannine K. Hoang

STAFF PROMISED FILLERS LAST 1-2 YEARS, RESULTS POOR CALLED BACK WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO RETURN FOR FOLLOW UP I PAID OVER $600, FO TREATMENT WITH NO GOOD OUTCOME I AM VERY DISPLEASED WITH THE RESULTS, ESPICIALL WITH THE WAY I WAS TREATED BY TH R NP, LISA. NOT VERTY TRUTHFUL.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

She was very approchable. She answered all my questions. Definetly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

She is a very nice doctor. Her PA is very nice, too. I've been to this office 2 times and have been satisfied, although my acne still isn't cleared up. Hopefully my next visit she'll be a little more aggressive.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I am a skin cancer survivor, and have been to many dermatolgists over the years. Dr. Hoang is the BEST~! She is on time, and doesn't try to push you out of the door after 15 minutes!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Jeannine Hoang. I got a full body exam that was professional and very complete. I had no cancer signs, but I have a baseline to go by now. Everybody should get a body scan every year.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. Jeannine K. Hoang's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Assurant