Dr. Jeffrey K. Rowe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Rowe

My experience with Mason City Clinic was awesome. My experience with same day surgery the day of surgery was a different story. The nurses had questions about if I had laproscopic or open surgery in PACU but there was no report to look at. Dr. Rowe had said I could go home the same day so they assumed it was laproscopic but still weren't sure why my abdominal dressings looked more like they would over an open surgery. When I asked in same day surgery if the report was in and what exactly was done, still no one was able to tell me. They were unwilling to page the surgeon or PA to inquire.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

I experienced excellent Patient care from the staff to Dr. Rowe Staff was excellent. Dr. Rowe Is very precise and explaines everything and makes sure that you understand what he’s telling you And if you are having a procedure done he tells you exactly what’s going to happen he’s an excellent doctor and I trust him Immensely I highly recommend him thank you Dr. Rowe

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Everything went just fine. We did't have to wait for our appointments and Dr. Rowe was very nice and we were in and out very quickly. Good job

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

I am very pleased with everything I've experienced at Mason City Clinic!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

very quick and thorough. made sure any questions were answered! Dr. Rowe and his staff make me and my wife feel confident and assured that all needs are met!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Was pleased how quickly my condition was taken care of in such a professional and caring way!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

My surgery was an emergency and my sons first met Dr Rowe and were very pleased with his treatment of them and me. I now know him and I agree DR Rowe is very pleasant and giving of his time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Rowe has done a great job monitoring my PVD and keeping my legs healthy. While he may be a man with few words, I trust his opinions and respect him as a highly qualified physician. Thank you Dr. Rowe.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

My treatment was very professional and my technician was very kind and efficient

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I was quite impressed with the professionalism and quality of service from Dr. Rowe and all his staff and the Nurses. They made me very comfortable during a very hard time for me and I greatly appreciate it. Blessings to them all.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey K. Rowe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Ever since middle school I have wanted to be a surgeon, to help people and to heal them from their disease processes or their injuries. I love being interactive with people and working with my hands – personally doing something that improves a patient’s life is incredibly satisfying. At this point in my career, I couldn’t be happier with what I do – general and vascular surgery – and how gratifying it is to help the people of Northern Iowa. “I believe it is vital to treat my patients with dignity and respect, to listen to their issues and concerns at all times and show them that I care about them and have compassion for their problems as if they were members of my own family. It is a great responsibility and honor when a patient puts their trust in me and allows me to perform surgery on them. Surgery may be routine to me but not for my patients. I want them to know that I take this responsibility very seriously and expect nothing but perfection out of myself so that they get the best result possible from their surgery. “I love the bond I develop with my patients over the many visits I have with them. I enjoy teaching them about their disease and explaining to them in terms they understand how I can help them. It is incredibly rewarding to improve someone’s quality of life, to increase their ability to walk or to save their life by surgery I perform.”

• English

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

• Breast cancer
  • Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
  • Colonoscopy