Ratings for Dr. David Hill

I went to Solantic on Normandy because of an injury to a finger. I had stuck a fat splinter into the crease of a joint, and it remained painful after a few weeks. I was wondering if the bone was damaged. Dr. Hill instantly recognized that what I had was damage to a flexor tendon. He recommended that I see an orthopedic surgeon ASAP. He also chided me (appropriately) for not having a primary doctor. I left with a very good impression of his professional and communication skills. I have always hated going to a doctor, but I'd be happy to go to him again.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I saw Dr. Hill at Solantic on Southside Blvd. I had ongoing problems with brochitis which had turned into pneumonia. Dr. Hill took extensive time to talk with me, take xrays, diagnose my problem and make sure that I received the necessary care. When I went to the pharmacy to fill my prescriptions, the pharmacist had a question. I contacted Dr. Hill who immediately contacted the pharmacist to clarify and answer questions. I was extremely pleased with the care I received from Dr. Hill and will see him again if the need should arise.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. David Hill's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)