Ratings for Dr. Isaac Melamed

We came in for lab results and are leaving with a clear plan of treatment

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Melamed and his team have been amazing on every level of care! Dr M. Developed and Prescribed a treatment plan that has been life changing for our son, currently age 5. We are so grateful to Dr M and his staff for the wonderful care and treatment our little boy has received: his progress has given us new hope for the future of a healthy, independent life for our son! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

After seeing 5 different specialists I finally have some answers thanks to Dr, Melamed. He Is kind and helpful. He does run alot of tests but he gives answers and a diagnosis as well as a treatment plan. I have been seeing him for a year and I am much better in all aspects of my health. He also sees my son who has severe allergies and asthma. We have both been taking allergy shots and are both better. He sometimes runs late but he is always worth the wait. GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Melamed literally saved my life and given me back the quality of life I never thought I would have! He listens to you and doesn't dismiss your concerns. I've been to so many doctors over the years that have dismissed my symptoms because they do not fit in a typical diagnosis box. Dr, Melamed listens, has the knowledge and took the time to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Gave the treatment I needed to get well. I had given up hope that anyone could help me. I would not take myself or my family anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

This guy is a QUACK! He's a greedy, self-appointed God. He convinces patients that they have super rare diseases only HE can treat. Everyone is on tons of meds and IVIG. Don't be fooled... You probably don't have a disease only he has heard of. Worst doctor we've experienced and we've seen a lot of them. He can't, won't explain why you need tons of expensive, fruitless tests and his witch doctor products. DON'T WASTE TIME AND MONEY!!!! He's very convincing his patients that he's an all knowing genius.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I would not trust any other physician with my son's life - he is simply the best, and so are his office staff. They seem to genuinely care, which goes a really long way.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr Melamed LITERALLY saved my son's life. We took our infant son to several other doctors, all of whom told us there was nothing wrong with him - which did not explain the many trips to the emergency room with critically high fevers, the horrible eczema, etc. Dr Melamed took one look at him and knew what was wrong. This was 2 months before he would have received a live antibody vaccine that could have resulted in dire consequences. When our son did go to the hospital, Dr Melamed would stay on the phone with us (we lived out of town) until one or two in the morning until he was comfortable all would be ok. Cant say enough about Dr Melamed as a doctor and a human being.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Worst. Doctor. Ever. An an allergist who repeatedly prescribed multiple antibiotics I have a known life threatening allergy too. Staff ignored an allergic reaction in the office so bad another patient called for an ambulance. While I was in the hospital for this reaction to medications this doctor administered and ignored, hospital staff were treated "horrifically" by the doctor on call for Dr Melamed and despite numerous signed releases have ailed to send a single page of my medical records to the hospital, pcp, or myself for 3 months. Prescribed treatment for asthma when I don't have asthma. Prescribed treatment for an infection when I had no symptoms of an infection. Never told me they were doing this, I just got calls from the pharmacy telling me they prescribed more medications for symptoms and conditions I don't have. Would never be on time, and was three hours late for a 7am appointment - told me I was the 1st patient that day. Is being investigated for Medicaid fraud.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I am so tired of waiting 45 min to an hour for every appointment. I would seriously consider looking for another doctor if you're considering seeing Dr. Melamed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I wish I had read other reviews before I went to see Dr. Melamed. I had the same experience as others- he was late, hurried, and short. He told me he was running "preliminary blood work" to keep me from spending unnecessary money and when I got the bill, he had ordered $5,000 worth of lab testing. He uses his patients to fund his research. Don't go to see him, and if you do, have him quote you everything up front.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013