Ratings for Dr. David E. Welton

I went to him for a couple of years. I asked for a letter to give my employer about my last three BP readings. He made me take a heart mamagrom which cost over $2000 each. I did this for two years, then told him to shove it the third year. All I needed was a letter, not some expensive test. He must have been in on the testing equipment. Total jerk.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I was referred to this doctor for some tests. The staff was nice, but the doctor seemed to think I was lying about being a non-smoker, and was a bit hostile and unfriendly. I left the appointment feeling weird and uncomfortable. He was competent in his diagnoses, but didn't seem to care for me as a person instead of just a case.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Welton was belittling and unkind from the moment I walked into his office. He seemed disgruntled and spent much of my appointment making derisive comments about the Doctor who referred me to him. He treated me like I was an idiot for being in his office and like I was a waste of his time. If you're looking for a doctor with good bedside manner, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. David E. Welton's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)