Ratings for Dr. Amit P. Saha

Worst doctor and medical staff I have ever had. They had another patient who had an accident right before my first appointment and the whole place was disgusting and smelled like a vet. They took me in the same room where the bodily fluid accident occurred and obviously did not sanitize anything. The office manager later told me they could not spray anything or it would make patients sick. There was no soap at any sink in any of the rooms I was in during visits. The office manager is very rude and told me they could not change rooms at the last minute because of the patients accident or the nurses would get confused...there are only 3 rooms! I was not told about the patient having the accident on the day of my visit, it was only after my surgery when I called and asked that I was informed of this unsanitary situation. My surgery was awful and I had to go to a new surgeon to have the silk seton removed, which should not have been placed due to a silk seton acting like a saw. My new surgeon replaced a correct seton at my second surgery. There are many more reasons I would not recommend Dr. Saha but I would be writing pages if I continued!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

HAVE HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE WITH THE DOCTOR AND STAFF. VERY HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This doctor nearly killed my mother. She was in and out of the hospital on antibiotics for 6 months and lost over 40lbs. We called another doctor in the Intergris network to come up to the hospital to get a second opinion on the care she was getting. This other doctor was completely shocked by my mothers unnecessary suffering. The next day he did surgery on my mom and cut out a foot of dead intestines that doctor Saha had been trying to fix with antibiotics. My mom went home 3 days after surgery and has been great every since. She never ended up with a colostomy bag like Saha was about to do. Terrible doctor!!

Submitted January 22, 2013

I went to Dr Saha at Mercy hospital to get surgery, I had to have 2 surgery's and he made it quick and easy. I healed very fast due to his work. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor. He is very knowledgable and great at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Excellent Surgeon and Doctor. Was VERY fortunate to have Dr. Saha available when admitted to ER at Mercy. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

I have only been to him once so far. I haven't had my procedure yet. He treated me respectfully and, while, he was thorough in his explanations, respected my intelligence. He has an easygoing manner and is easy to communicate with. He's not too hard on the eyes either!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Amit P. Saha's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1995)