Ratings for Dr. Carlin J. Mclaughlin

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Best doctor ever!!!!! Very smart men! Very helpful! Very caring! I'm so happy to be in his hands!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

At SMMC in Langhorne, PA, Dr. McLaughlin treated my mom for leukemia. He is wonderful, intelligent, and really cares about the patient and family.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

I underwent chemo therapy and continue follow-up treatment for my cancer. I found Dr McLaughlin very kind, considerate, & understanding. He takes time and really listens. Each visit is thorough and everything is well explained.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I've been Dr. McLaughlins' patient since May of '04. He is direct, compassionate, thorough, current with his specialty, and very well respected by other physicians. He's the doctor that other doctors will send their family members to. He regularly goes to professional education seminars to keep up to date with his knowledge. I've moved 600 mi away, and will fly to see him every 3 months.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Carlin J. Mclaughlin's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. McLaughlin. He's very smart and interested in helping with my problem. He takes time with me without ever feeling."

February 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=864651'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014