Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Potter

He takes great care of my family. He listens. I've been to many doctors who just walk in and walk out. Dr. Potter really listens and is willing to work to figure out what the problem is. I've never had a better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Potter is the best doctor I've ever been to. He always takes time to answer my questions and he is good with my kids. He is very smart and kind.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr potter is all in for the money. If I express specific stories, it will give me away, he is never on time, leaves you waiting forever, and switches up your medications when it isn't necessary. He assumes you have ailments and prescribes what he thinks will work. I don't find him very professional.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Potter was excellent when he had his own practice. Now you are extremely lucky if you can get him to return your calls. Also, he lacks in following up on anything. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

None of the visits were helpful, but I found a doctor who has been very effective. The new doctor has also treated me better.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr Potter is hands down the best family doctor we've ever visited. He had all of our children comfortable in a clinical setting, and we've made the fastest recoveries since he became our physician. He's also readily available -- same day appts for sick kids and reachable after hours when needed. He's fantastic!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

My family had a great experience with this doctor! He was friendly with the kids and got everybody feeling better quickly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Potter is awesome! He went out of his way to help both me and my son. We were treated as so much more than numbers, which is how we've felt at the Kaysville Clinic and the Tanner Clinic.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Steven J. Potter's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kaysville, UT