Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Kavalier

This man should be thrown in jail. He has convinced my parents that memantine is a miracle drug with no side effects. I have wanted to kill myself because of the pain it has caused me though. DON'T TAKE MEMANTINE FOR ASD.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Staff was rude, and un professional. He only cares about making a name for himself with unprovin medications.He gets paid to prescribe Namenda! Nothing more to say!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Miracle worker for me and my son. He got emotional talking about the changes that can happen with medication. I was most impressed as to why he didn't publish his findings with Autism and he said he refused to do a placebo group. "If the kid needs medication I am going to treat the patient, not give him a placebo". I was very impressed also with articles I have read online regarding his successes.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

He is in the business to make a name for himself using adolescents as guinea pigs for drug testing. He gets paid to prescribe Namenda (an adult alzheimer's medication) for supposed (he places these kids "on the spectrum" and calls it autism when there are no and never have been any indicators to warrant said "diagnosis") Autism diagnoses by the manufacturer to attempt to gain FDA approval. He has been provided many paid luxuries and paid to speak upon their behalf to tout the efficacy of Namenda with no credible studies relating to adolescents. He is completely unethical. He completely disregards a parents wishes and legal right to refuse the meds. He has no interest in the patient, only the pharmaceutical companies bottom line and trying to make himself some sort of god in the field.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Kavalier treated my son's anxiety and panic disorder for a year. At each visit, at least one intern was present and Dr. Kavalier spent more time talking with them than my son and I. He talked with me far more than my son, who at 10 years old is able to articulate his thoughts and feelings. Our last appointment was a 20 minute med management appointment (again with two interns present) that lasted exactly 4 minutes. I do not recommend this doctor for personal, individualized care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

This Dr. has changed the life of my brother and my family. Excellent Dr. who really cares about his patients. He is exceptional at taking care of the needs, even when the conditions are extreme.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008