Ratings for Dr. Lita Malig

I have been going to dr. Malig for more than 10 years..patients are finding her rude but I find her pleasant and concern with your health. There are patient that not please when they are not given sick time letters or letters to apply disable parking permit . They are trying to take advantage of her..she graduated from a prestigious university you have to be an intelligent doctor to practice in Canada..she explains my lab results and X-rays in a layman 's term..I would rather have her then doctors precribing all sort of medicines that you do not need...she is not aggressive in prescribing because there other conventional alternative she can advice...there are people are not satisfied because they think they know better and they are the ones spreading bad rumours.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I find it very difficult to have a conversation with Dr Malig when it comes to my health and my concerns. She does not know how to listen and make me feel that my voice does not matter. I am surprised that as a young doctor, she does not know how to engage her patient to ensure the best result. She gives the impression that she knows everything and I don't. Rather than feeling being cared, I usually leave her clinic feel abused.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

For all those who commented here, pls find another doctor, we just left her for good, we were never happy with her, everytime you exit the clinic you feel deprived of your right for good treatment and good relationship with a doctor, she just wants everything to be done and over with, no concern or care.. Hope one day she'll learn that she has little patients left..

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Stupid, rude, no manner, unethical, impatient, unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I totally agree with all the comments here, she's very rude, no manner, egoistic, no compassion, no empathy, unethical.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Malig should go back to school and learn how to become a doctor. She has no manner, extremely rude, and no care at all to her patients. Her patients are terrified of her. If you are looking for a family physician, do not even think of going to this doctor even if she was the last family doctor in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She is evil! She does not deserve to be called a doctor. She is a total disgrace to the medical profession. Uneducated! Extremely ugly rude!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Lita Malig has been my family doctor since I was a child. When I first immigrated to Canada, a previous doctor who was wonderful and once worked where she is now used to be my doctor until she retired and I was forced to have Dr. Lita Malig as a replacement. Throughout the years of seeing her, I have always bit my tongue towards her dry personality, unwelcoming and in fact what it seems to be an unsanitary office, her rude remarks, egotistical persona and the lack of care for any problem that you approach her with. For years I have avoided her for the minor flu seasons and have always used a walk-in clinic to put me at ease. I recently have found myself to revisit doctors at walk-in clinics these past few months. I've been informed that a new rule for patients of Dr. Lita Malig and her patients is that we are not aloud to go to walk-in clinics. So of course I went to her office only to leave with regret and anger towards a person who I should be comfortable enough to talk to regarding my health. She checked my problem area for no more that 30 seconds, the walk in clinic doctor examined me and talked to me more than she did. I came to ask for help and she yelled at me when I had questions and threw me notes of a referral letter. I spent no more than two minutes in the room with her. I'm not sure why I received such awful treatment, especially coming from a person who is earning a living off of the appointments I make with her. This is the last and final straw for me and I'm off to look for a doctor who's more than willing to sit with me, ask me questions regarding my health and as well as even answer my questions rather than yelling at me when I'm confused. All I ask from a doctor is some help and respect.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

When a MD has to consult Google, any person can claim to be a MD. More time developing ballroom dancing skills than interpersonal skills, what a contradiction to the Medical Oath!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

WORST DOCTOR EVER. EVER. The last straw for me was when she told me I was fat. The funny thing is, I didn't even gain weight. She thought I was 'fat' due to the fact that I was wearing three sweaters because it was a cold and damp day. But still, there is no reason to ever say that to someone - whether it is true or not, there are kinder ways to say it. Before this, she "forgot" to send my allergy specialist the request for my allergy test. If I hadn't called the allergy office and asked if they have received my request from "Dr." Malig, and in response they said, "no", then they probably would not have received it. I then called Malig's office and they apologized because they "forgot". Mind you, that request was sent two weeks prior! Needless to say, I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. She does not care about anyone. She should stop being a doctor. If you are still with her, leave while you can and go to someone who care about your well being.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016