Ratings for Dr. Lita Malig

Worst doctor in the GTA. We finally switched family physicians and couldn't be happier. "Dr.Malig" consistently showed a lack of knowledge, always over booked her appointments which had us waiting hours and often left us with more questions than answers after each painful visit. Do yourself a favour and get another doctor. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

She is a joke!! Absolute disgrace to the medical community!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Horrible doctor!! Would rather be in pain or sick then go back to her!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO HER!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I truly feel that Dr. Malig is one of the worst doctors in Ontario. I firmly believe that Dr. Malig is incompetent in the field of medicine. Every time I have gone to see her (unfortunately for many years), I leave the office wondering how on earth she got her medical license. I wonder if anyone else has ever witnessed her googling symptoms right in front of them. I remember complaining of persistent pain years ago and right in front of me she googled my symptoms. She has also google searched medications and side effects of medications in front of me, which I dismissed but it should have raised alarms. I remember when my baby had a vaccination, she cleaned one thigh and then proceeded to inject her in the other thigh with the vaccine. When my husband mad I called her out on it she obviously vehemently denied what she did. Since then I've been very careful with going to her with any concerns. And have searched for a new doctor. Aside from her lack of expertise in her field, I find her to be very strange. She consistently compliments herself and awkwardly compliments how she dresses. She's very odd. She can also be very rude and dismissive of medical concerns. However, it is easy to get her out of that mood... just ask her about herself and her mood switches. She loves to ask about how much something is... whether it's your bag, your jewelry, vacation, makeup, outfit, house. Very strange behaviour for a professional. If something is painful her first line is always to take Tylenol or get a massage. Easy to get medications, just tell her what you want... she's not exactly the most meticulous when it comes to prescribing nor is she knowledgeable about medications. However, if you want a decent doctor and are concerned about your overall medical wellbeing, I strongly suggest you find another doctor. I guarantee that you'll find any doctor more knowledgeable. For the person below who said you'd rather go to her instead of "going to a dr who prescribes all sorts of medications", well I am certain it's more likely due to her lack of knowledge in medications. I know this because of the shocking number of incidences I have seen her googling medications in front of me. I do have to agree that yes she will explain basic medical jargon however, I dare you to ask her something above basic. Ask her why, or how instead of what (which can easily be googled) and watch her become flustered, frustrated and potentially confrontational at your questions because she can't answer it.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have been going to dr. Malig for more than 10 years..patients are finding her rude but I find her pleasant and concern with your health. There are patient that not please when they are not given sick time letters or letters to apply disable parking permit . They are trying to take advantage of her..she graduated from a prestigious university you have to be an intelligent doctor to practice in Canada..she explains my lab results and X-rays in a layman 's term..I would rather have her then doctors precribing all sort of medicines that you do not need...she is not aggressive in prescribing because there other conventional alternative she can advice...there are people are not satisfied because they think they know better and they are the ones spreading bad rumours.

Submitted July 20, 2017

I find it very difficult to have a conversation with Dr Malig when it comes to my health and my concerns. She does not know how to listen and make me feel that my voice does not matter. I am surprised that as a young doctor, she does not know how to engage her patient to ensure the best result. She gives the impression that she knows everything and I don't. Rather than feeling being cared, I usually leave her clinic feel abused.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

For all those who commented here, pls find another doctor, we just left her for good, we were never happy with her, everytime you exit the clinic you feel deprived of your right for good treatment and good relationship with a doctor, she just wants everything to be done and over with, no concern or care.. Hope one day she'll learn that she has little patients left..

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Stupid, rude, no manner, unethical, impatient, unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I totally agree with all the comments here, she's very rude, no manner, egoistic, no compassion, no empathy, unethical.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Malig should go back to school and learn how to become a doctor. She has no manner, extremely rude, and no care at all to her patients. Her patients are terrified of her. If you are looking for a family physician, do not even think of going to this doctor even if she was the last family doctor in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017