Ratings for Dr. Lita Malig

Worst doctor ever, not helpful. Told that my mother has no problem but just seen a geriatric specialist 6 months ago. She is very rude, asked my mother what medication she needs wherein she is the one who prescribed it. My mother was diagnosed with dimentia and was dependent on doctor's care and advise. It's time to report this doctor to ministry of health or sector of the goverment so that her license will be taken out.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very rude, sarcastic, unprofessional and arrogant. She is always angry. I’m having depression and anxiety and get confused. Instead of trying to understand my condition and help me recover, for a simple misunderstanding of a schedule , she humiliate me from the patients room to the reception area in front of her receptionist. I didn’t even say much when we met.. only word I said is “yes “to what she want and “ok” so I can leave and “sorry” cos she starts yealling at me and getting upset without giving me a chance to explain my side. I went home upset and my blood pressure went up all night thinking how bad I get humiliated at her office. I’m not coming back again. Time to change a doctor. I’ll will let karma on its way.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Very rude, sarcastic, cold, unprofessional and should not be in this field. She seems to be angry everytime she's at work.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The worst doctor I ever consulted here in Mississauga. She was very rude, arrogant to focused on her google my symptoms instead of the patient. No medication was issued you have to bleed to deaths for 2 weeks and must call them back for lab result if they don’t I don’t know what kind of protocol established here. I canceled my follow up appointment the searches for a more professional and skilled doctor. Think twice before booking or visiting this clinic “not recommended”.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

The worst doctor i know in ontario, always check the medical book when prescribing medication

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Terrible terrible doctor! She only became my doctor because she took over my previous doctor’s patients when she retired. Dr. Malig is the worst doctor, and I don’t know how she became a doctor when she relies too much on google to come up with a diagnosis. She is very rude, very negative, and disorganized. Her staff barely speaks english and are always frazzled. I had to fill out some forms for them and each page was handwritten. Who does that? It didn’t look professional at all. I am in search for a new doctor as dr. Malig is the worst and should not be allowed to practice Medicine.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I told her not to tell me the gender of my baby since I was having a gender reveal (I told her about 5 times) and she still told me the gender saying she "had" to tell me. She flirts with my dad and is very unprofessional. I am not letting her be the doctor of my child and am switching asap. If I could give her rating a negative I would she doesn't even deserve one star.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Don’t go to this doctor I have no clue How she became a doctor, she used google to search for symptoms, very unprofessional, rude, impatient, doesn’t hear you out...this doctor is a joke and clueless about being a doctor. So rude!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Worst doctor in the GTA. We finally switched family physicians and couldn't be happier. "Dr.Malig" consistently showed a lack of knowledge, always over booked her appointments which had us waiting hours and often left us with more questions than answers after each painful visit. Do yourself a favour and get another doctor. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

She is a joke!! Absolute disgrace to the medical community!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017