Ratings for Dr. Trudi Fahey

I showed up 10 minutes late for my appointment. Dr. Fahey still agreed to see me for my routine yearly exam. I waited 5 min they took me back and i was out within half an hour. Dr. Fahey was professional and competent and modt importantly friendly.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

My experience with Dr. Fahey and her staff was extremely negative. Her bedside manner is crude. She emotionally overinflates situations and jumps to conclusions. By doing this, she puts her patients in unnecessarily complicated situations. At my first office visit when I was pregneant, she asked what prenatal vitamin I used. I showed it to her since I had it with me and it did not have fish omegas. She made a dramatic face and said this was not good. When I asked why and what effect it could have she said in a sarcastic, drama voice, "it only effects your babies brain development". The staff was incredible - in a negative way. They were rude, ignored you and generally unhelpful. I tried to switch OBGYNs for my pregnancy. It was impossible. They all knew Dr. Fahey and wouldn't accept me as a new patient. It really was an an awful experience - especially in such a sensitive time as an expecting first time mom. Really could have used a calmer, more professional doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Horrible bedside manner and she failed to diagnose that I was at risk for preterm labor. Found out from a different OB that my preterm labor could have been prevented.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Very friendly, good bed side manners, listens to questions

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I recently transferred from Dr. Fahey with my first pregnancy. I found her to be quite in-personable and she rushed me through my questions. For my first visit with her (I was seeing her assistant for 3 months prior) I waited for almost 3 hours and for the second visit I waited 2 hours. On one occasion I called the office requesting some fairly urgent medical advise and nobody ever called me back, despite me calling back again and again; this would go hand in hand with the general office staff etiquette which is careless and rude. A very poor experience. Even when I explained my reasons for transferring none at the office seemed to care at all.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Warm and Caring. Made me feel at ease. Never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I LOVE DR TRUDY FAHEY! PROFESSIONAL, TO THE POINT WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, CARING, GREAT BED SIDE MANNER! GOING TO BE WITH HER A LONG TIME!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

In response to the negative comments regarding Dr. Fehey... I am a 47 year old woman who has experienced some medical issues, therefore seeing many doctors, this woman is worth her weight in gold plus 100 lbs. Yes she runs late, but its because she sits and talks with you like your old friends she is frank and clear about her findings and what you may or may not need. Any of those of you out there that may find her bed sideanner abrupt, must have mommy issues and need to be coddled beyond what is not questionable... She is worth the wait and it took me a long time to find her in a sea of Dr that really just don't care... Any Dr that take 3 weeks to get an appt with... Well that should speak for itself

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Fahey has been great for me. Unlike other doctors, you always meet with her, not an assistant. I started seeing her at 17, I am now 22 and about to get married. I plan to continue with her. Her staff always calls me back quickly and is very reassuring. It is a long wait to see her, but that was true of my other doctor as well. With any issue I have had she has been knowledgeable and up front. Although it can sometimes seen blunt, I believe that she truly has the best interests of her patients at heart.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I recently switched from Dr. Fahey after finding out we had lost a baby by the Dr saying "dont worry....its just a miscarriage". She was completely insensitive and rude. I will never set foot in this office again.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Trudi Fahey's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)