Ratings for Dr. Erika Vowinckel

Outstanding family doctor with remarkable expert knowledge, great analytical skills, a wonderful quest for further learning, and an impressive caring attitude for my husband and me . Always cheerful, supportive and willing to listen to our concerns. Responded to my surgeon's requests for referral with exceptional speed and conscientiousness. My husband and I are truly lucky to have Dr. Vowinckel as our family doctor after we moved to Toronto!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Fantastic doctor in a lane on her own. She works WITH you on YOUR health providing advice and support.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Vowinckel is amazing, however I often have to wait 30+mins after my appointment time to see her. I think this has more to do with who is scheduling the sessions rather than Dr. Vowinckel herself.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I can't imagine a better doctor than Dr. Vowinckel. One by one, everyone in my husband's family has switched to her as a doctor as they have been convinced by all of the wonderful things that each family member has had to say about her. I'm so glad I followed suit. Dr. Vowinckel is incredibly caring, proactive, and takes the time to listen to the concerns of her patients in a way that stands out among doctors. I have never felt rushed in Dr. Vowinckel's office; she truly makes her patients feel like they are the only thing that matters until any/all concerns or questions have been addressed in an appointment. Before I started seeing her, I was so impressed that she took the time to call my husband personally on the phone to follow up about his health after certain appointments or to connect him with specialists. When I started seeing her, she did the same with me, calling personally multiple times to let me know the results of blood tests or to tell me to go to the ER one evening when she had noticed from my blood results that I needed a shot of Rhogam for my pregnancy. What an incredible doctor; I feel very lucky!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

She is a truly wonderful doctor and caring person who inspires confidence.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Amazing doctor! would recommend her,,also her secretary Brenda is so professional,she takes care of Dr. Vowinckel's patient.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Wonderful doctor! caring and involved in a patient's health.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

The most patient and caring doctor I've ever seen. She is truly amazing!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Outstanding!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr.Vowinkel saved my life. She called me in for a routine blood pressure test that I would not have gone in for. When she put the arm band on, she saw a bad mole on my arm that was not there when she did my physical 4 months earlier. She immediately referred me to a Dermitologist who saw me within a week. He removed the mole and the pathology report came back with melanoma - the worst skin cancer you can have. The Dermatologist re-excised per the Pathologist and I am cancer free. Dr. V. called me in to make sure I had a head to toe exam of any marks to make sure I no other issues. Dr. V. is the best. She errs on the side of caution and that is what you want a Doc to do. Thank God for Doctors like her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013