Ratings for Dr. Lee Lichtenberg

Dr. Lichtenberg has treated my psoriatic arthritis since 1998. I find him knowledgeable, factual, and willing to work with me to prescribe the best course of treatment based on the symptoms displayed. Would recommend him for any rheumatology-related condition.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Horrible doctor. Let my daughter lay in a hospital 5 days with organs crashing - He was called in, did absolutely nothing but tell us this is not related to autoimmune. The 5th day she ended up in critical care - they med vac'd her to Northwestern. In less then 24 hours she was stabilized and diagnosed with a severe episode of Lupus. Needles to say his reputation in Chicago is a joke.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Was referred to him for my arthritis in my hips an shoulders.when he met me he asked only a couple of questions then had me put on a gown so he could examine me.he had me do what seemed like a field sobriety test .within 2 min he was then then able to tell me that my doctor was wrong an that u ycant detect arthritis fromfrom a blood test then he proceeded to tell me that i didn't have arthritis i have fibromialga. Then Thienhe i I would be getting no drugs.he made me feel like a sorry for the mistakesdrug adhedict .an said he didnt need to see me again. I would rate this man a neg one an should not be practicing medicine.how someone can have u walk across a room an make diagnosis like that is utterly rediculous.i left speechless an very angry.i went to him for a reason an to be dismissed like that was inexcusable.anyone thinking over going to him is crazy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Perfect in everything it seemed until he prescribed plaquenil and told me it wouldn't have any problem with having a baby. It can cause blindness in the fetus. Don't understand how he could not know. OBGYN said don't take it! It's all over the internet as an issue with plaquenil. Got pregnant a month after he prescribed. Thank God, nurse from eye doctor warned me.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Is usually very punctual. His staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Lee Lichtenberg's Credentials

• Greek

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal