Ratings for Dr. Christopher C. Case

Waited months after referral for appointment. A nurse reviewed labs commenting several things had to be addressed. This doctor ignored the same labs wad not interested in any of my concerns. Reluctantly scheduled 2 tests at my insistance and never followed up. I had to call 2 weeks later for results from nurse who told me the doctor just assumed my family doctor would handle. Also the nurse said I had a diagnosis I do not have. No confidence in this person and would not go back.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Did not listen to my history, did not do the proper tests. Continued cookie cutter care that JCMG is known for.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Case's staff are helpful, pleasant, and knowledgable. He was a little late for my appointment but WELL WORTH THE SHORT WAIT. He diagnosed my condition accurately when other physicians had not and his care improved my health significantly. He takes as much time as necessary to get all information, doesn't rush through appointments, and also has a great attitude and good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I HAVE BEEN ILL FOR 10 YRS, HAD SEEN EVERY "OLOGIST" AVAILABLE. IF THEY CAN'T DIAGNOSE IT, "IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD". THANK YOU DR CASE FOR LISTENING, AND PIN POINTING MY PROBLEM. YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION, AND I FEEL OUTSTANDING. AWESOME PHYSICIAN AND STAFF!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Very caring, extremely helpful and open-minded about individual treatment. Office is very on-the-ball and prompt. Calls are returned very promptly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Christopher C. Case's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)