Ratings for Dr. Mark P. Redding

Dr. Redding is an excellent physician and surgeon! He's one of the best on the east coast!! Have not experienced what the other reviewers have expressed!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I had never met Dr Redding until the day before my surgery. I was actually seeing one of his associates when he was called in to review my case. My family doctor had ignored years of pleas to address an issue with my back. When I met Dr Redding, he saw how severe my case was and scheduled surgery for me the next day. There was a lot of nerve damage; however, he managed to clean up most of the damage and perform a spinal fusion. I was told I would never walk again without the use of a walker or a cane. However, I stood up after the surgery and took my first few steps. Today I am back in the gym, married, in college, and expecting my first child. So grateful he was willing to take my case!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

My husband had an emergency craniotomy and Dr Redding performed the surgery. I am so grateful to him for saving my husband's life! Dr. Redding takes time to explain and listened to our concerns.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Redding is a very friendly, helpful surgeon. He explained in great detail what my back surgery would include. The actual surgery went well and I am recovering daily. His staff however has given me one of the worst experiences I have ever had. They refused to offer and post op help (as my condition was worse than we originally thought, I could not follow the sheet verbatim)They would not return phone calls from me or my insurance agency, nearly costing me my job. The only time I recieved a call back is when I made the front desk aware that I was being ignored. When I did get a nurse they were rude and rushed me off the phone. While Dr. Redding did a fantastic job, his staff would deter me from ever having surgery there again.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

This surgeon is excellent...as far as knowledge and ability. However, after care is absolutely horrendous! I was treated sub-human! I was allowed to suffer the most intense pain of my life for 4 weeks before the staff would agree to allow me a visit with him because their policy is not to see patients until 6 weeks after surgery. I went through a living hell because of this. Once I was finally seen, I had to spend an entire week in the hospital to try to chase and get on top of the pain. Although Dr. Redding apologized and said that he and his staff were going to have to learn to listen to their patients, so much damage has already been done. I am now dealing with possible PTSD because of the torture I endured for 4 weeks with absolutely no care from this provider. Once I finally recovered from everything, it's obvious that the surgery was a complete success. So if you want a really good neurosurgeon and don't mind being completely ignored for 6 weeks, this practice is for you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Mark P. Redding's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)