Ratings for Dr. Gholam R. Zadeii

This was a follow up to her recent ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. After an examination, she was cleared to participate in travel and overwinter in AZ, with a Doctor visit scheduled upon her return in about April 2017. The visit was excellent. Dr. Zadeii is easy to talk to and he responds to our questions nicely. Always a nice visit with Dr. Zadeii. The facility is excellent, and the staff is really good. The wait time was minimal. It was easy to schedule the meeting time. The date was in early October.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

very good experience. staff at desk were friendly and helpful. Nurse was very personable and a good listener. Dr. Zadeii listened and made good recommendations.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Visited about causes of plaque and diets to avoid build up and to reduce build up.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I was pleased with the treatment I received. Thank you for seeing me in time so I was able to attend my family reunion. Also, my sister who has cancer will be starting a new treatment. Imunotherapy. Was happpy I could make the trip to see her. I appreciate the care I received. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

It was a notification of what my stress test results were. The results were talked about and what had to be done next.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I need to have surgery and am on Plavix, so needed a consult to see if I could stop taking Plavix prior to the surgery, it was determined I could stop the Plavix for one week prior and to resume taking it as soon as the surgery was over. I was treated in a very professional manner by Dr and Staff

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I went to see Dr. Zadeii for my annual check. Everyone there was courteous and respectful. I did not have to wait too long for my appt. and while my consultation was as good as expected, I was given good info on how to maintain that status and to improve in certain areas. The only suggestion I would have is to serve Mimosas during my time there. Thank you....Jan Lukes

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Zadeii was very rude and had very bad bedside manner with me and my mother. Scar-tactics and rudeness does not help any medical situation. Not making eye contact, spending olny 5-10 minutes in exam room and not answering questions appropriatly is very discouraging of his abilities as a Cardiologist and as a physican. How do expect any patient to trust you if you can't do these things well. This was the first visit. Second visit was the same. Third visit was procedure day at the hospital in Mason City. With 4 daughters present and 1 son, he would not make eye contact or answer any questions any of us daughters. He would only answer the son. Us daugthers have the medical terminology and background the son doesn't!!!!! I know the customs of his nationality, but this is America and he needs to treat women in America like equals and not like dogs.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008